I hate when I'm not included in the inner circle

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:31 am

HA HA WOW NAPA THATS IT JUST THE GRAND DADDY OF MAFF.I BEEN HERE SINCE THE FIRST TOURNEY EVER!!!I THOUGHT I WAS WAS THE BOB MARLEY OF MAFF LOL YOU GUYS ARE MY BOYS ALONG WITH MANY MANY OTHERS.I TOOK JIMMY TO TOURNEY AT KNOPPS A COUPLE YEARS BACK AND SEEMED LIKE A GOOD GUY TO ME BUT I THINK PEOPLE JUST LIKE TO STIR THE POT FOR THEIR OWN ENTERTAINMENT. AND I MUST ADMIT IT IS ENTERTAINING LOL

BUT BEING A CITY BOY RUNNING MOUTHS IS A GOOD WAY TO GET POUNDED OUT!!!!AND HONESTLY GUYS THAT STIR s*** UP DONT EVER SHOW FOR TOURNEYS PROB FOR THAT REASON LOL JUST WORDS FROM THE WISE OL GRAND PAPPY OF MAFF HA HA

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:14 am

Hmmm...I've been pretty quiet recently...I find it's been working pretty well for me too...I TOO can be VERY EDGY with my personal comments and have taken the advice given about 'toning it back'...I hope it's working better for all you 'MAFFERz' also...I have ALSO had my 'run-in' with Jimmy 'NOFx'...let's face it...the guy can't stand TheRiverRat...hahaha...but I have this to say on the subject...thats just who he is...and the same is to be said for ALL of us...hey...ya don't like his comments...don't read 'em...he's RIGHT...this IS a PUBLIC forum...right?
BESIDES...he's getting the better of ANYONE who types 2000 keystrokes and has an acid reflux attack just to 'shut him up'...don't you guys get it yet? IGNORE it or it just goes ON AND ON AND ON like a bad movie you're strapped to the chair for ...he's got you ALL by the tags when you give in like you have in this thread...BOTTOM LINE ...just FISH will ya...some of us are still trying to learn some s*** here...we should agree to make up our own 'dirty word' for instances like this..."you" type..."flibbidy-floo" and MOVE ON----I think more highly of you guys than this...so SNAP OUT OF IT ALREADY----and JEFF ...ya did a GOOD THING here...any number of 2700 plus people could have STEPPED UP and taken you up on the challenge...even Jimmy...hahaha...as for "angler of the year" last year it was CHUCK HAYDEN...I personally decided that at the end of the last season in my end of season review here on MAFF...'nough said...

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:28 am

WHO WON?

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:44 am

That's where I think you are wrong Dave. He isnt getting the best of anyone. I am entertained by Jimmy's hate and love the smack talk on this forum.

As you stated in your post, if people dont like it, dont post about on it. I personally love it, so im going to post and post and post again!

And this "public forum" defense is a joke. Valpey posted a fun challenge to everyone. We had 4 pages of guys having fun with it, posting photos, ext. Then out of the blue, big bad Jimmy decided to take shots at several of our most devoted member's. 1 in particular has been my brother for nearly 20 years!!! So yea, a response from me was inevitable. Unfortunately I was raised that when some challenges you, your family and friends, you answer that call without hesitation. Especially when it comes from a DB that has been out of line on a number of occasions over the past few years. Ask one of our original members Volume how he feels about Jimmy. Or Blackstone carp aka Bedlem (Erik), a true legend of MAFF was attack by Jimmy's nonsense in the past

Either way, Jimmy comes at people from behind a computer, hiding behind an icon but knows exactly where we are on Sunday Mornings. Shockingly, he doesnt show up to the events where he has insulted many people. I am going to go out on a limb here and say Fortitude isn't a strong trait of his.

Bob Marley.!!! Just look for the biggest cloud on the lake. Smoke will be right under it!

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:16 am

Meh, I've been attacked repeatedly by various folks on this site over the years lol. Shame none of em can keep up with my sharp wit and sexy fish Razz. I've also been told on many occasions to call the dogs off by certain MODs ::cough:: Meat ::cough:: Twisted Evil

One thing I'll disagree with Napa on here is I like the defense of "it is a public forum". It means you gotta take what I give back just as much, since I am just as much part of the public as you Razz

I woulda chimed in through the night but I was still sore I didn't get to fish Sad Well that is a lie, I managed 20 mins on the water from like 730 to 8 yesterday. Not the fun filled bass day I had hoped for..stupid plumbing. AND the worst part is now the faucet drips..so I'll have to have him round again...

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:35 am

So the winner of the BPS gift card, 4 Boag Hog Jigs and the challenge for biggest bass over the last 3 days is Neil aka Sinista with a beautiful 6.37lb largemouth! Congrats buddy- send me address when you have a chance and I'll put the card in the mail. If I had to be beat by someone I guess your not a bad angler to lose to lol!

I appreciate the folks that participated we got to see a handful of 5lbers and a couple real nice smallies from Smoke and Willy. Plenty of smack talk in this thread as well!

Regardless of the fact that we got a bit off track I hope you guys enjoyed the challenge....it was meant to be fun, competitive and ARROGANT! I tried my best with 10 hours on the water yesterday...managed a couple good ones and a nice slob but they weren't good enough to take down the Champ!

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:39 am

Congrats to Neil! But also a huge thanks to Jeff. This was a fun challenge that created a fantastic thread. Straight outta the blue one arrogant angler offers the challenge to 2000+ anglers. Some damn good ones too. THAT is ARROGANT and I for one love it!

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:47 am

I just don't get it. What is his purpose of coming on a fishing forum if he is not going to discuss fishing. If he can just google what he needs to see why not do just that and not come here anymore? Maybe he has no life and has nothing better to do then stir the pot? I mean I would rather sit and watch my grass grow then to log onto a forum just to throw jabs.
I think of this forum and others I belong to as communities. Communities of fisherman brought together to exchange information in a positive, helpful manner.
I wish there was somplace like this I could have gone when I 1st started out but the internet was in it's infancy.

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:54 am

Congrats to Neil on winning the Challenge. And to everyone who participated.

Well done Arrogance on putting this together. Takes a set!!!

I think my public forum response wasn't articulated like i meant it Erik, obviously its public any everyone can respond. Doesn't mean i can walk down a public street and tell everyone i see to F off and not expect backlash, that's all.

Congrats again to Sinista!

MAFF RULES!!!!!

Last edited by napa on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:54 am

angler21

So the winner of the BPS gift card, 4 Boag Hog Jigs and the challenge for biggest bass over the last 3 days is Neil aka Sinista with a beautiful 6.37lb largemouth! Congrats buddy- send me address when you have a chance and I'll put the card in the mail. If I had to be beat by someone I guess your not a bad angler to lose to lol!

I appreciate the folks that participated we got to see a handful of 5lbers and a couple real nice smallies from Smoke and Willy. Plenty of smack talk in this thread as well!

Regardless of the fact that we got a bit off track I hope you guys enjoyed the challenge....it was meant to be fun, competitive and ARROGANT! I tried my best with 10 hours on the water yesterday...managed a couple good ones and a nice slob but they weren't good enough to take down the Champ!

As for myself I enjoyed every minute of it, alot of great competitors out there, I just so happen to be lucky enough to be in the right spot at the right time (Thanks Jay). I just sent you a text not sure If you have checked your phone but Ill unbox you my address as well, thanks again and perhaps now that Ive won I can throw the same time of event out there later this yr...Eyes open for Sinista's Challenge!

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:56 am

I hope the winner of Sinista's challenge doesn't get soap on a rope

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:58 am

shawneramone

NO they get Chourice in the Can....figure that one out

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:00 am

sinista

shawneramone

NO they get Chourice in the Can....figure that one out

Haha, jeez Neil...Stop the sexy talk, lol