johnnybag-a-bass

I think i'll have to show you why i'm called Bag-A-Bass!
Biatches!

that goes for you too YODA!

Yeah but isn't your team name "no catchem"? Wink Love ya Johnny!

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:03 pm

Ouch

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:12 pm

willy68

What about smallmouth? It is not fair to weight against largemouth. What about give smallie one pound odds? for example, 3.5LB smallie beats a 4.5 large?

Hey Willy- nice try lol!

I'm keeping it simple....small mouths are ofcourse welcomed for the challenge but the weight is the weight....no formulas or equations here.

You may have to switch it up and go after largemouths if you think it's unfair.

All I know is that I like my odds: Angler21 vs 2700 MAFF'ers!

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:33 pm

angler21

All I know is that I like my odds: Angler21 vs 2700 MAFF'ers!

It is nice to see you competing for second place man..that is being a good sport right there!

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:42 pm

yup had that one coming, lol

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:43 pm

Gonna be fun..carp fishing for a 40+ all weekend, take a break on Monday and go out for 5 minutes on Tuesday to win the comp.

I like you guys..always good for a laugh Razz

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:46 pm

pocketfisherman

johnnybag-a-bass

I think i'll have to show you why i'm called Bag-A-Bass!
Biatches!

that goes for you too YODA!

Yeah but isn't your team name "no catchem"? Wink Love ya Johnny!

No thats some funny s**t!

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:48 pm

blackstonecarp

Gonna be fun..carp fishing for a 40+ all weekend, take a break on Monday and go out for 5 minutes on Tuesday to win the comp.

Are you going to use the cow manuer, corn stuffed hash, grain and rice ball of crap that is used to fish for carp? I've never used that for Largemouth Very Happy

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:51 pm

this thread is killing me, good stuff.
i can see it now he's going to use some crayfish scented bollies for some top water bassn'

good luck all, like that one huh sin,

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:53 pm

I'm about to bounce out of work and head to the Cape. I'll have limited internet access or none until I return on Monday night. Keep the smack talk and updates coming in.....I'm looking forward to some pictures and weights to shoot for on my outing on Tuesday!

Good luck at the tourney's as well guys!

FISH ON!

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:54 pm

angler21

blackstonecarp

Are you going to use the cow manuer, corn stuffed hash, grain and rice ball of crap that is used to fish for carp? I've never used that for Largemouth Very Happy

Pffft it ain't that easy to get my secrets..nice try. Razz

On a serious note..had a friend catch a 3-4 lb smallie on a dough bait up in the CT when fishing for carp lol.

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Is this a bass challenge or an any fish challenge?If this is a bass challenge the arrogance was already beaten at farm pond.haha.Good luck Jeff and I hope we can beat you again.
See ya

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Bass bud.

That is why it will be so bad for you guys who focus solely on them when I hammer a few pigs out on Tuesday....

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:50 pm

I'll get another tomorrow.The place I'm at has mostly big fish but not numbers.Caught a bonus smallie too. Giant yellow perch the size of bass. Its nuts.

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:50 pm

giant yellow perch the size of bass nuts ?! what!

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:50 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links