sinista

shawneramone

I hope the winner of Sinista's challenge doesn't get soap on a rope

NO they get Chourice in the Can....figure that one out

ouch

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:31 am

Congo Rats Sin..well deserved.

Napa, I know what you meant and that is what I mean. That the public forum defense works in our favor cause we are the public too..so yeah someone can tell us to F off but then they are open to our come backs as well since it IS a public forum. If they don't wanna us to tear their insults apart they shouldn't put them on a public forum..see what I mean Razz

Thanks again for putting this up Angler..you are one of the good ones as I think most are that are on here..even Nofx as i think we all have bad days..or years. The site wouldn't be what it is but for all of us..it is the varied opinions and responses that make the site not only informative but entertaining and interesting..

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:12 am

[b]Napa---you should know I LOVE a good venom spitting bout too...you were one of the first guys who ever gave up any tips when I asked ...I love me some NAPA KNOW-HOW...that was over a year ago now...so you may not even remember giving me any tips for that matter butchya DID....thanks by the way...hahahaaa
--- But, for what it's worth I was just trying ---unsuccessfully mind you---to sway something good back into Jeff's hospitality...and a SINISTA WIN...instead the jack-assery that was going on...NOONE's learning JACK when the 'top-guys'/instructors stand around in a circle seeing who can piss the furthest...EVENTUALLY EVERYONE'S shoes will be soaked & will be STINKING of ammonia hahahaha....
this dude has been @ this since I joined this site...MILLIONS of heated keystrokes later...he's STILL at it ! hahahahaaaa C'mon now...is it REALLY ALL him at that point?...just sayin ---'guys catches a nice fish..."hey nice fish"...MOVE ON...no?---OH and of course...ya know...how...where...temp...line...bait...ya know...the fishing s*** we ALL come here for ...maybe?...

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:21 am

I gotcha brotha!! We are all on the same page in that regard and i most certainly remember giving you some tips back over a year ago.

FISH ON!!!!!!!!

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:26 am

sinista

shawneramone

I hope the winner of Sinista's challenge doesn't get soap on a rope

NO they get Chourice in the Can....figure that one out

Its chourico. How dare you spell it wrong.. Very Happy

Thanks for the fun challenge. Next time Ill remember to put my shirt on for the picture! Cool

Posted Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:05 pm

I just read this whole thread from start to finish and was impressed, excited, amused, disturbed, saddened, and enlightened. For real, it was like a movie. There are so many great guys on here. Also, I don't hang out on the Internet very much, but I think I finally came to figure out what they mean when they call someone a troll; someone who posts negative comments simply to bring the spirit down. That being said, I could only think of one thing the whole time I read. Valpey made a Freudian mistake in his initial posting calling his fiancé his finance. That is funny.

Posted Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:21 am

I'm still learning Denny....I guess that's why they call it an enagement lol! I'm glad you were amused by the thread...I sure got a kick out of it!

Posted Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:45 am

I went back and re-read the whole thread. It's funny until NoFx shows up and then it gets hilarious. Once again Jeff this is a brilliant idea and I think you may have started something. Random challenges from us bassmaster wannabe's. I can't wait for the next one

Posted Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:56 am

Gentlemen,
This has been an excellent thread. I've been out of the loop for a few weeks due to working too much, but was told this was one not to miss. Glad I checked it out.

Despite the fact that I have been called a 'tird' on this site by certain people on this site, I'm feeling pretty good about my current place in life.

Jeff, Wish I had checked this out earlier and actually had a chance to fish that weekend. Very generous of you, and a good time, I'm sure. I'd love to hit Boon or Maspy sometime late summer or fall...we'll be in touch, I'm sure.

Posted Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:49 pm

volume4130

Gentlemen,
This has been an excellent thread. I've been out of the loop for a few weeks due to working too much, but was told this was one not to miss. Glad I checked it out.

Despite the fact that I have been called a 'tird' on this site by certain people on this site, I'm feeling pretty good about my current place in life.

Aww c'mon man you mean your not loved by everyone? Lol, I think it is impossible now a days. I know I've been called a few choice names round here but meh..at the end of the day it is all about you and if your in a good place then awesome, the rest of the world can go get bent.

Posted Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:25 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links