That being said fun is the one thing I may not be having today..lucky for you guys...The lady downstairs called yesterday cause something is leaking from up here..means a plumber this morning and depending on how long he takes I may not see the water Sad[/quote]

at least not the water you want to see. good luck

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:28 am

Wow Jimmy, what a douche bag post. How about you don't add your two cents into our fun times unless you show up and fish with us. You seem to have a lot of negative opinions about what everyone else does, yet your face is never seen on Sunday mornings bro.

Not that anyone would or has ever listened to the nonsense that comes out of Jimmy's mouth, but MAFF members keep doing whatever your doing because this site is the best out there. It is this way because of the fun, joking, arrogance and competitiveness that everyone has.

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:35 am

nofx99

I think alot of guys are losing touch with reality! until someone takes 21 out of the 22 tournaments on Maff. I don't really want to hear about bassmasters classics or that your ego is so huge that you start a challenge against 2000 members or you are a self proclaimed yoda. Just another guys opinion

What's your problem ? Can you show me some posts from you actually contributing to the board, helping out guys asking questions, looking for answers? All I ever see is you calling people out or complaining.

Last edited by stratos1966 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:45 am

napa

Wow Jimmy, what a douche bag post. How about you don't add your two cents into our fun times unless you show up and fish with us. You seem to have a lot of negative opinions about what everyone else does, yet your face is never seen on Sunday mornings bro.

Not that anyone would or has ever listened to the nonsense that comes out of Jimmy's mouth, but MAFF members keep doing whatever your doing because this site is the best out there. It is this way because of the fun, joking, arrogance and competitiveness that everyone has.

Arrogant anglers has some of the best post ever. I love how they can be so arrogant and still not come off arrogant.lol If that makes sense.
I thought Jeff's challenge was awesome. For a bunch of guys online doing what we like to do this site has a ton of great personality's and a lot of good laughs. Keep it going guys MAFF RULES. Just my 2 cents

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:47 am

I agree Jay. The Arrogant Anglers are two of my favorite personalities on MAFF. Only NAPA can pull off dropping a DB on someone with that kind of style

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:51 am

shawneramone

I agree Jay. The Arrogant Anglers are two of my favorite personalities on MAFF. Only NAPA can pull off dropping a DB on someone with that kind of style

Your on the top of the list too Very Happy
We need more vids though
Your taking this Jig fishing big fish catching stuff to serious. hahah
when is the next powder blue ninja episode?

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:03 am

We do need a new video. We have been too serious. I'm on vacation next week. I'll see if I can get the powder blue ninja on the water.

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:06 am

Here is a late entry...... should Neil be nervous????

Unfortunatly No. neil is still da man. She only weighed 5.25

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:38 pm

I'd swear I just read an article that said 5's are so hard to find that you have to fish almost 500 hours for every one you catch

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:41 pm

stratos1966

willy68

I think Brian Waldman says public water. My personal experience is fresh water bass is very hard to surpass the 5 pound mark especially in new england. 5.0 is a magic number. I have a digital scale with me. Everytime I thought the fish is like a 5 pounder, the scale proved me wrong just about everytime.

I disagree with this. Yes when I fished tournament bodies of water, one with concrete slab ramps, if I caught a 5lber I was thrilled and it was a rar occurance.
However since giving up the tourney scene and buying a cartopper, I catch fish over 5lbs regularly. I would consider "regularly" as at least every other trip. This year so far I have 10 fish over 5lbs and 3 over 6.

I'm with you Rich. I think it boils down to time on the water your skills where you fish and sometimes luck can help too. And a good net man.

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:00 pm

So , here we go....@ napa..My comments are as douche baggie and arrogant as someone challenging 2000 people to out fish them! Again just my opinion, if you don't want my opinion, don't post on a public website. As far as fishing tournaments, I have , fished one did pretty well too! I can make your wish come true for ya, napa!Just do what u do best and keep patting Jeff on the back. @ Stratos "yoda" I do not wish to be a know it all, if I need info on fishing I google it. The diffrence between you and I is, I do not post what I found on MAFF to act like I know what i'm talking about! Also I have only seen one team on here that has dominated in these tournaments and I do not hear them talkin about going to the bassmasters classic! again just my opinion

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:25 pm

nofx99

So , here we go....@ napa..My comments are as douche baggie and arrogant as someone challenging 2000 people to out fish them! Again just my opinion, if you don't want my opinion, don't post on a public website. As far as fishing tournaments, I have , fished one did pretty well too! I can make your wish come true for ya, napa!Just do what u do best and keep patting Jeff on the back. @ Stratos "yoda" I do not wish to be a know it all, if I need info on fishing I google it. The diffrence between you and I is, I do not post what I found on MAFF to act like I know what i'm talking about! Also I have only seen one team on here that has dominated in these tournaments and I do not hear them talkin about going to the bassmasters classic! again just my opinion

Whats the saying??? Better to be quiet and let them think you are a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.... You my friend are better off keeping your mouth shut.. No doubt.
Don't you get it" Jeff was nice enough to offer up a BPS gift card for the person who catched the biggest bass on MAFF from Saturday till today. He made is a challenge so we would have a thread like the one thats going on. Lots of good natured B busting and ribbing. Why is that a bad thing?
I did not come up with the name Yoda. Johnny did. IDK but I think he meant it as a compliment because I at least try and help out those with questions and/or who are just beginning. I have been at this for 20+ years. I have probably fised over 300 tournies in that time. I am just trying to pass on what I learned so that other peoples learning curve might be shorter then mine.

So I ask you again... Show us some positive contributions to this site you have made.

Last edited by stratos1966 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Frankly, I truly appreciate Rich/Stratos/Yoda's posts. Keep 'em coming!

These flame wars are so tiresome Rolling Eyes

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:05 pm

berkleegrad

Frankly, I truly appreciate Rich/Stratos/Yoda's posts. Keep 'em coming!

These flame wars are so tiresome Rolling Eyes

I agree 100%

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:14 pm

oh yeah rich, thanks for all the information on the livewell / battery situation. i got the stuff and now my livewell should be a whole lot better and running on the small 12v battery.

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:49 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links