Awesome stuff so far guys and I'm glad there have been some really great bass shared on this post! I only have a minute of internet access from where I am but tonight when I get home I'll give you guys your well deserved props! Looks like Neil is leading the way thus far....looks like a huge tourney bag and lunker!

Remember the challenge is open until tomorrow at Mid-night! I'm having fishing withdrawals....can't wait for tomorrow am!

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:59 am

Awesome stuff so far guys and I'm glad there have been some really great bass shared on this post! I only have a minute of internet access from where I am but tonight when I get home I'll give you guys your well deserved props! Looks like Neil is leading the way thus far....looks like a huge tourney bag and lunker!

Remember the challenge is open until tomorrow at Mid-night! I'm having fishing withdrawals....can't wait for tomorrow am!

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:05 am

Neil's fish is going DOWN!!!! I am headed out tomorrow and putting in a full day on my blued out lake!!! I see a 6.38 in my future!!! Laughing

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:37 am

Good luck Stratos!

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:13 am

stratos1966

Neil's fish is going DOWN!!!! I am headed out tomorrow and putting in a full day on my blued out lake!!! I see a 6.38 in my future!!! Laughing

The 48 Laws of power state clearly to never outshine the Master so when the opportunity arises you can crush him with one swift blow....I will remain humble for now Master, after all most of the dailing in I used to catch those fish has come from listening to you.

However in the mean time Ill text Valpey my address....

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:18 am

sinista

stratos1966

The 48 Laws of power state clearly to never outshine the Master so when the opportunity arises you can crush him with one swift blow....I will remain humble for now Master, after all most of the dailing in I used to catch those fish has come from listening to you.

However in the mean time Ill text Valpey my address....

Laughing
Seriously bro. You got this thing wrapped up tight. Beautiful fish!!!

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:20 am

Ahh yes...he has it wrapped up now but tomorrow I am hitting the water for bass...been a long time and I've saved up some luck for the occasion.

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:42 pm

BEST OF LUCK!
I want to give my jigs to someone else. lol
No offense to Neil but i netted his damn fish all day!!!! Very Happy

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:55 pm

well it looks like you did a fine job jay, hahaha
could you imagine losing one of those on him at the net, oh my lord

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:10 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

well it looks like you did a fine job jay, hahaha
could you imagine losing one of those on him at the net, oh my lord

I know one thing. i need a bigger net! Geez!!!!!
You should of heard him fire off in excitement when they got in the boat. We would need to beep out alot of words. lol
I let him run the front of the boat 90% of the day.I realized this was his game real quick.
I think if i knocked one off i would have been walking home. Hahahahah
Naw, He's a great guy. I have learned alot from maff. He is the one who inspired me to start flipping last year when i landed twin 4 lbers.
But i seen a whole new world yesterday

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:26 pm

I think alot of guys are losing touch with reality! until someone takes 21 out of the 22 tournaments on Maff. I don't really want to hear about bassmasters classics or that your ego is so huge that you start a challenge against 2000 members or you are a self proclaimed yoda. Just another guys opinion

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:45 pm

nofx99

I think alot of guys are losing touch with reality! until someone takes 21 out of the 22 tournaments on Maff. I don't really want to hear about bassmasters classics or that your ego is so huge that you start a challenge against 2000 members or you are a self proclaimed yoda. Just another guys opinion

It has nothing to do with ego Jimmy just a little arrogance! I thought that this would be a fun thread to have out there and it seems like other MAFF'ers have enjoyed as well! I know it gave me something to look forward to shooting for today. You're a tough guy to please man....maybe next time I'll make it an even benjamin!

Well it's gametime....time to go kick this pig and see what we can do! Maspy.....here I come!

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:48 am

Good luck Jeff, I only had 1 day out and no pigs. I'm hoping to get a few hours this afternoon but it looks like I may have to work.

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:29 am

nofx99

Lol, dude...are you ever in a good mood, lighten up.

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:19 am

Haha seriously..it is just a bit of fun between friends. I find that an occasional sarcastic jab or poke at friends motivates them to fish better so I shut the hell up..it isn't about ego it is just about fooling about.

The guys that really are about Ego tend not to have friends so no one ever hears it Razz

That being said fun is the one thing I may not be having today..lucky for you guys...The lady downstairs called yesterday cause something is leaking from up here..means a plumber this morning and depending on how long he takes I may not see the water Sad

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:24 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links