So here it is ladies and gentlemen of MAFF. I understand there is a healthy following of over 2,000 members aka fishing nutbags like myself that enjoy sharing knowledge and contributing to this awesome site. As a token of my appreciation and ARROGANCE I challenge all to participate to this post.

Here are the details. I'm attending my sister's wedding this weekend and will be on vacation following it. The kicker is my wonderful finance has only granted me Tuesday to angle.....and angle I will do from about 9am to 7pm (7/24).....taking full advantage of the opportunity. I will also concede that I will be spending that day on my old home turf.....Lake Maspenock in Hoptown!!!! It's a reunion of Grampy, Larry, Momma and many young bucks that I haven't seen in about 2 years due to my move to Lake Boone.

So here are the rules and regulations:

Whats at stake........1) $50 bass pro gift certificate
More importantly.......2) Rights to say you defeated Angler21

How do you participate:

1) Post a maximum of one picture and weight of a bass you catch from 9am Saturday (July 21) morning until Tuesday Evening (July 24) at Midnight. Honor system boys...we ain't no fools!

How do you win:

1) Biggest bass wins the gift card and the pride (most lbs) - plain and simple.

Now keep in mind if you catch a 4lber on Sunday and post it into the forum....that's it for you in this contest.....one chance is all you get excluding trash talking and additional comments.....those are more than welcomed!

I am an ARROGANT ANGLER and a damn good one......I have one day to fish and all 2,000 plus of you have 3 and 1/2 days to show me your skills, so let the best angler win. There are no strings attached.....best fish wins and I'll private message you for the address to send the gift card if you just so happen to best me.

Have fun guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:34 pm

I LOVE THIS! Challenge accepted.

More importantly congratulations!!! Good luck to you sir and may the best man or woman win!!! I will be on the water Saturday nice and early

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:47 pm

maybe I'll come to Maspy and beat you in person Go Fish

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:20 am

kman

maybe I'll come to Maspy and beat you in person Go Fish

Don't you mean again? Oh no he just didn't! Laughing

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:50 am

I may have to dust off the float tube and the fly rod and show you boys how a real man fishes...

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:40 am

LOVE IT!
LOVE THE ARROGANCE
AND CONGRATS JEFF!

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:43 am

congrats and nice! i'll be on the water in a few hours and then again on saturday and sunday. lake house on private pond. some good fish there too.

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:48 am

Game on Jeff.
Also congrats. You have a good woman there, she's a keeper.

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:58 am

Awesome stuff there!
I think maaf has 2 tourneys this weekend and there usualy is a 5+ lber caught. So this should be a good competition.
Good luck guys!

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:08 am

THIS is why I love MAFF!!!

I'm going out Saturday. Hopefully I can put a horse (or bass) in the race.

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:38 am

I'm pming you my address now. Might as well get it out in the early mail

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:45 am

stratos1966

I'm pming you my address now. Might as well get it out in the early mail

How are you gonna send him MY ADDRESS you dont even know where I live!!!!

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:54 am

I think i'll have to show you why i'm called Bag-A-Bass!
Biatches!

that goes for you too YODA!

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:02 am

OH SNAP JOHNNY!!! One thing...it doesn't say Bag-a-BIG-bass

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:04 am

Yee haa game on

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:16 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links