Top notch job Smoke!!! I enjoyed fishing with you yesterday. A tough day but we did our best! Like you say school is expensive and if you can pick up a technique or two that's great. I learned a few things this year by reading posts and watching at tourneys. I can't wait till next season already!!!!!

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:32 am

A humbling end to a fun year!

Smoke and Johnny, thanks a bunch for all your effort in running these tournaments this year. Hopefully next season is a little more relaxing for ya =)

Last edited by michaelk on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:27 am

ONE MORE THING THAT PIC FROM WESTER LAKE IS DEF A PEACOCK BASS AND s*** IF SOMEONE CATCHES ONE I SAY WE COUNT IT AS A BASS LOL

Smoke just because it is called a "Bass" does not mean it technically is a "Bass".

Largemouth & smallmouth bass are: Micropterus salmoides & Micropterus dolomieu

Whereas the Peacock Bass is: Cichla ocellaris

So because it is not technically a "bass" means that if someone where to catch one during a tournament and if it where counted toward the bag weight on a winning bag, then the other teams could challenge it.

Unless everyone explicitly agrees to allow peacock bass to count as a true bass towards the competition weigh in.

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:35 am

HA HA I DIDNT REALLY THINK SOMEONE WOULD CATCH A PEACOCK TO BE HONEST I WAS SURPRISED SOMEONE EVER CAUGHT ONE THERE !! MUST HAVE BEEN A PET THEY LET GO !!!
THANKS FOR THE INFO THO
SMOKE

AND MIKE HONESTLY IT WILL BE A LIGHTER LOAD FOR ME NEXT YEAR WITH TEAMS HELPING OUT ! EVERYONE LOVES THESE TOURNEYS ALONG WITH ME AND THERE IS NO WAY THAT WE LET THEM FALL APART NOW I DONT EVEN THINK ITS POSSIBLE LOL .WE SET A GOOD FORMAT AND WE JUST GOTTA STICK TO WHAT WORKS .I HAVE ABOUT 4 TEAMS ALREADY TO HELP AND IF ANYONE CAN RUN 3 PLEASE MESSAGE ME.ONCE THE SCHEDULE IS SET WE CAN DECIDE WHO RUNS WHICH ONES PROB WHOEVER IS CLOSER OR SOMETHING.
THANKS BOYS IT'S BEEN FUN

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:44 am

1.ANGRY LANDLORDS--------------(5)-------------------9.11LBS
2.BEAVER FEVER--------------------(5)-------------------7.14LBS
3.BIGMOUTHS----------------------(4)-------------------6.9LBS

4,SMOKECITY/W.F.L----------------(5)-------------------6.4LBS
5.HALO------------------------------(4)-------------------5.4LBS
6.NORTHSHORE---------------------(2)-------------------4.1LBS
7.CABIN FEVER----------------------(2)-------------------3.1LBS
8.WHY NOT NOW-------------------(2)-------------------2.13LBS
9.SINISTA---------------------------(2)-------------------2LBS
10.BASSTARDS----------------------(1)-------------------.15LBS

11.BOOM----------------------------------------------NO WEIGHT
11.RUSTY HOOKERS----------------------------------NO WEIGHT
11.BASSASIN'S----------------------------------------NO WEIGHT

CHUCK( LANDLORDS)--------LUNKER-------------------2.15LBS

I found the results of the other tourney going on at the same time yesterday. Check these weights out!

1st-Warhurst/Martin 15-10
2nd-Rheaume/Bayrouty 13-0
3rd-Bucher/Spraske 12-13
4th Puishy's/Jesier 12-8
5th Mazzone/Mantha 12-0
Lunker LM- Brown/Lefebrve 5-4
Lunker SM-Balunas 3-3

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:37 pm

I just wanted to say thanks to smoke and johnny for getting these tournys going, this was my first year involved and i had a blast doing it. i got to meet a bunch of great guys some that i will fish with often from now on and some that i will aim to beat on the score boards! I cant wait for next years season to begin, but ill still be fishing until i cant bare the cold weather. THANKS AGAIN GUYS!

-Kevin,
Bigmouths

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:02 pm

hey smoke,don't forget my weigh bag next year,unless we hook up before.maybe we can set up a meet with some apps and some suds and figure things out for next season.had a great time fishing with the crew this year and thanks to you and johnny for all your work on it.see ya'all soon.

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:07 pm

What great way to end the season! Wish I could have fished 3 more tourneys & joined you guys at Webster! Congrats to all the teams that qualified & to "MAFF BASS MASTER CHAMPS"!! Great bunch of guys & some really good anglers too.

Sad to see the season coming to a close. We still got a couple of more weeks of good fall fishin. So, tight lines to everyone & lets see some posts of some fat PIGS!!

A Big "THANK YOU" to Johnny & Justin for making happen.
If your ever in Belmont, stop in for a pizza! Wink

Gregory's Pizza
27 Leonard st
Belmont Center

Last edited by fishingreek on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:28 pm

belmont isnt too far post up the name and address of your pizza shop and we will come check it kinda like phantom gournet lol!!!!

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Awesome job guys, i'm sorry i missed the last half of the season, way to much going on. next year!

Smoke you rule bro i mean that man, thank you for helping keep these fun and easy bro we all love them.

let's really get together and map this season out, i have emails from just about everyone that will do a couple next year. lets set a time and meet and have a beer and go over it and fill all this stuff out. we have to get rolling on it soon.

i would like to see 6 of us meet up at a local place and get things hammered out. that good with you Justin?

this is the hardest part is trying to get together at one time, i say jake and joes sports bar on rte one in norwood some sat afternoon, we can spread out and plan it, so i can mail the permits.

whoever really wants to run a couple of these feel free to let me know and we will include what we can. lets get this rolling soon huh.

i'm saying as early as the end of the month if we can, i know it's tough with halloween and the kids, maybe sat oct 29th or nov 5th, say 1-2 in the afternoon, does that work?

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:27 pm

smokecity

belmont isnt too far post up the name and address of your pizza shop and we will come check it kinda like phantom gournet lol!!!!

Phantom Smo-kay

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:32 pm

Justin and Johnny, thanks you for putting your time and effort into these T's so they run smoothly.

Of course fishing with a great group of guys helps too!

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:07 pm

we just want to help you collect the rent Chuck!
your welcome and I look forward to next year.

Posted Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:29 am

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME JOHNNY WE WILL SET UP THE LIST AGAIN OF COURSE WITH SOME NEW SPOTS AND FIGURE WHO IS GONNA RUN WHICH ONES!!!!.

THANKS GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT !!!!IT'S A LONG SEASON BUT IN THE END WINTER WILL MAKE US THRIVE FOR IT TO START UP AND HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO.SO ANYONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN RUNNING A FEW WILL HELP.I KNOW SINISTA,BEAVER FEVER,JWALL,ARROGANT ANGLERS,BASSTARDS,AND IM SURE IM MISSING A FEW BUT IF WE CAN SPLIT THESE UP IT WILL MAKE EVERYTHING EASY FOR ALL!!!!

THANKS BOYS
SMOKE

Posted Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:29 pm

SAM GOOD JOB FOR MAKING THE LAST CARTOPPER AND GIVING YOUR TEAM A SHOT AT THE TITLE!!!HOPE TO SEE AT A FEW MORE THIS YEAR THE CARTOPPERS WERE FUN AS HELL!!!!

Posted Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:58 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links