smoke thanks to you and johnny for leading these things. great group of guys, anglers, and a lot of fun. i hope we can make more car toppers next year now that i have the topper. that was a trial run and honestly the first time i put the thing in the water. worked out well minus the missed fish and being alone. thanks to you, chuck, kman, and roger for helping me with the boat. we just laid an egg in the finale. the wind didn't help us when we tried to fish deep. we knew where they were for the most part - mainly not where we were haha. still a good time though. cya guys next year.

Posted Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Congrats to all you guys do an amazing thing here with this tour you have set up. Keep up the great work. I only wish I did not work Sundays so I could partake in some the CarTopper tournies.

Posted Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:49 pm

since pretty much all the high fiving and handshaking is over for the season one question is really BURNING me---keepin me awake at night ---------that burning question? What's that BULLDOG'S name that likes jumpin in the water ?! which team's mascot is she---got t'a tell ya that s*** is HILARIOUS !

Posted Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:25 am

i don't know the dogs name but it's team why not now

Posted Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:50 pm

i believe that's lilly

Posted Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:17 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links