i'm working with Justin on the schedule, it will be up soon, and i will be in contact with people to make sure they can run the ones we pick.
be in touch soon!

cochituate will be 6-24-12 and will be a big one maybe 20- 25 boats

Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:18 pm

billington and oldham seem to be the ones in our area.i'm sure we can take those as our spots to run.also wakeby mashpee i'm probably closest to.they do charge a parking fee there.not much maybe 4 or 5 dollars,from memorial to labor.

Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:43 pm

Quaboag and long pond are near me. Just let me know.

Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:48 pm

You guys know Im here if you need anything! Jay Wallz and I are in the same area so just ask if you need it!

Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:36 pm

I can help out too. Thanks again for setting these up!

Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:09 pm

Basstards got the concord. Later in the season is better for this river.

Posted Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:56 pm

question for you long pond people in sturbridge, have you seen tournaments there before is there access and parking?
i just called town hall and i have to submit a request letter and maybe go out there to meet with the town selectman!!!!
is this somewhere we really want to fish? i will go through with it i just want to make sure it works

thanks guys

Posted Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:18 am

johnnybag-a-bass

question for you long pond people in sturbridge, have you seen tournaments there before is there access and parking?
i just called town hall and i have to submit a request letter and maybe go out there to meet with the town selectman!!!!
is this somewhere we really want to fish? i will go through with it i just want to make sure it works

thanks guys

There is plenty of parking for 10+ boats and trailers maybe more. if you really need confirmation i will look. If people want to fish this place it will work. This is a place that boaters and car-toppers can fish together. No worries if not. Let everybody else chime in.

Posted Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:34 am

jwall046

johnnybag-a-bass

thanks guys

There is plenty of parking for 10+ boats and trailers maybe more. if you really need confirmation i will look. If people want to fish this place it will work. This is a place that boaters and car-toppers can fish together. No worries if not. Let everybody else chime in.

Long pond can be accessed from "Champeaux rd/fishing area(DCR)Rt 148-Toppers only and GREAT Parking... and also The East Brimfield lake PRO-LAUNCH which also has EXCELLENT parking ...if you take a left onto Holland Rd @ 20&148 in Sturbridge there is a Ranger Post about a mile or 2 down on the right --- I KNOW THIS WILL WORK ! Keep pluggin Jay...we can pull this off I'm tellin ya

Posted Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:33 pm

East Brimfield Reservoir is the name of the body of water. The launch is right off of rt. 20 in Sturbridge. I believe you need to obtain a permit through the Army Corp. of Engineers.

Fixed

Last edited by chuckh on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:30 pm

chuckh

East Brinfield res is the launching site right off of rt. 20 in Sturbridge. I believe you need to obtain a permit through the Army Corp. of Engineers.

Not sure if that was a typo or a question? But yes the launch is right off rt20. The good thing is the ramp was closed for awhile after tornadoes and i don't think that lake seen alot of pressure this year?

Posted Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:45 pm

chuckh

East Brinfield res is the launching site right off of rt. 20 in Sturbridge. I believe you need to obtain a permit through the Army Corp. of Engineers.

Email: East Brimfield Lake Park Office
Address:
East Brimfield Park Office
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
24 Riverview Avenue
Fiskdale, MA 01518
Phone: (508) 347-3705
Fax: (508) 347-8732
Full Time Rangers:
Keith W. Beecher, Park Manager
Thomas A. Chamberland, Park Ranger
Patrick Tetreault, Park Ranger
Glenna Vitello, Park Ranger

http://www.nae.usace.army.mil/Recreation/massachusetts.htm

Posted Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Dave from Wistaaaa, thank you.

I have already called and we will be all set for this one, game on!!

Last edited by johnnybag-a-bass on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:26 am

johnnybag-a-bass

Dave For Wistaaaa, thank you.

I have already called and we will be all set for this one, game on!!

THANKS JOHNNY ! you guys are gonna love these C-mass place(s) !

Posted Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:45 am

how 'bout a 2-day?

Posted Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:40 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links