not always,some ramps have special events permit required posted,some don't.it may depend on the town.if i post something i check the mass website to see if anybody pulled a permit first.if no permit is posted for that location for another club on that date then we go with it.
we had a tourney with a permit this year at webster and the town ran another tourney at the same time we had it.yes it's a very big lake but i think there was two other tourneys besides us on the lake.we take it as it comes and if we can work it out we do it.

Posted Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:53 pm

khaskins

not always,some ramps have special events permit required posted,some don't.it may depend on the town.if i post something i check the mass website to see if anybody pulled a permit first.if no permit is posted for that location for another club on that date then we go with it.
we had a tourney with a permit this year at webster and the town ran another tourney at the same time we had it.yes it's a very big lake but i think there was two other tourneys besides us on the lake.we take it as it comes and if we can work it out we do it.

Great idea!
This seemed to be working after season. I participated at Boon and another Sinista put together. These are great ideas. This way if i can't fish a maff tourney i can go to another gathering. Nice!

Posted Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:41 pm

I'd love to get involved in fishing tournaments this year, but I recently moved to the north shore and don't know many people in the area. If there's anyone interested and needs a partner please message me.

Posted Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:14 am

still working on it guys, taking some time. places are getting back to me and some are already taken and i have to move it all around again. i'll post it as soon as i can finalize it it just takes time.

Posted Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:21 am

hows everything going with the new sites?

Posted Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:32 pm

Atta boy Johnny Bagggggssss!!!!

Posted Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:40 pm

should be posting dates for next season in a couple weeks boys!!!!

Posted Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:00 pm

sorry Justin i didn't mean to come off short, just busy and waiting for these things su?ks

Posted Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:36 pm

I got all excited there when I saw this topic jump back to the top!

Posted Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:18 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links