pocketfisherman

I hear you guys talk about that "A1" place alot. Where exactly is it?

There's a few different ways you can get in---"outta towners" would be advised to skip route 30 unless "you" know it well the best route to go here is Rt9 to Otis st in westboro---this pond is most popular because the STRUCTURE IS NUTZ ! my best friend hits this place a few times a season and says its HAWGVILLE...and it's in the same area as the former westboro coo-coo bin...so the MAFF dudes will fit RIGHT IN over there.

Posted Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:50 pm

we should keep the bass boat tourney's at a 15 or more spot limit.the cartoppers should be ten to fifteen.if the lake doesn't have parking then we should scratch it.you really don't want to post a tourney for six boats with the crew that we have.farm pond is great but little room for trailers if you have ten boats with trailers.you would have to show up early and take up the whole area.

Posted Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:29 pm

smokecity

RICH CARTOPPERS ARE ALLOWED AT BOTH TOURNEYS !!!CARTOPPERS ARE GONNA BE ELECTRIC ONLY AGAIN I THINK IT WORKED WELL LAST YEAR!!! AND LET ME KNOW WHICH ONES ARE GETTING IN FOR THE CARTOPPERS WE CAN ONLY HAVE PROB 7 OR 8 MAX!!! SAME FOR BIG BOAT TOURNEYS

WHAT'S YOUR VOTES BOYS HELP ME LOCK THEM IN THE TOURNEYS FOR 2012!!!!!!!!

I understand Justin, I just thought a cartopper only event on Billington would be a good idea as well. Just put it at a different time of year.

Posted Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:40 pm

I would love a road trip tourney. Doesn't have to be too far away. One day of fishing, tear it up at a campground or shady motor inn at night and fish the next morning. Everybody wins.

Posted Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:13 pm

i'm good with wherever as long as there's decent parking and a solid launch. just keep in mind the time of year when considering some places like mashpee. i hope to participate in some more cartoppers this year too now that i have the boat. for the finale, i sort of liked the fun big team battle 2 years ago. change it up every year?

Posted Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:55 pm

Justin that's a solid 16 locations. I just hope I can make a few more this next year.
Thanks, Hope to see you on the ice this year.

Posted Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:06 am

Really liking the line up for next year!
A lot of lakes/ponds I've fished before & not to far from home, good chance to get a prefish in & better chance of fishing more tourneys too!

My work & family schedule has kept me from fishing more tourneys.
Also, my trailer has kept me from traveling too far (needs some work, bearings & a spare would be a good idea).

Hopefully it will be a brief & mild winter & we'll back on the water before we know it!! See you guys next year!! Wink

Posted Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:21 pm

I like most of the the choices, nice mix of new/old except for Wallum Lake (sorry neil). I would like to see a place like Manchuag or Chebacco instead. Also, I'm not a north shore guy but for those that are, we dont have any tourneys that venture up there this year.

Posted Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:42 pm

alright boys im gonna start setting dates for the locations looks like we have our line up set

Posted Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:14 pm

DUUDDEE... MONPONSET? NO ?

Posted Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:37 pm

maybe this year we do the final at monponsett???

Posted Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:48 pm

dendogg

I would love a road trip tourney. Doesn't have to be too far away. One day of fishing, tear it up at a campground or shady motor inn at night and fish the next morning. Everybody wins.

Everything but your LIVER!

Posted Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:51 pm

I am going to have to move to the south shore to fish all these tourneys

Posted Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:48 pm

need a roomate?

Posted Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:29 pm

smoke,you know that halo will be in for every one we can make.would rather do manchaug than wallum.and we're not too keen on the concord.those are the only ones we may not make,depending on the time of year.

Posted Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:30 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links