shawneramone

I don't think anyone is complaining about these rules. It's funny how these threads tend to go on when we're not all out fishing. I think we all agree that what you and several others have written are fair and easy to follow.

bahddaaa binggg

Posted Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:56 pm

WOW just seen this post!!!!Crazy stuff ha ha

eds right on everything

Dead fish 1/2 pound 8oz or .5

Plain and simple if a fish is in question we should have a golden rule! People win by oz all the time we go by the trust factor which i like but there are prizes involved!!!

late for weigh in you def gotta call someone for help on that there is really no excuse to be late. I know things do happen out there but if you have fish to weigh someone will pull ya in!!!

See you guys at Dudley let's see some huge fish Sunday!!!

Smoke

Posted Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Maybe you should consider a two fish limit for the hot summer months for cartoppers.Less fish means less stress for them.

Posted Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:04 am

bassstinger

Maybe you should consider a two fish limit for the hot summer months for cartoppers.Less fish means less stress for them.

I think I fished all the cartoppers last season and I only remember dead fish once when someone tried to use a lunchbox for a livewell. Hindsight being 20/20 those guys shouldn't have been allowed to fish

Posted Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:50 am

shawneramone

bassstinger

I think I fished all the cartoppers last season and I only remember dead fish once when someone tried to use a lunchbox for a livewell. Hindsight being 20/20 those guys shouldn't have been allowed to fish

I agree, Ban the Bigmouths!!! I kid, I kid Laughing

Posted Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:01 am

Team cirrhosis of the river thinks a one hundred dollar cooler would fit a s*** load of beer in it

Posted Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:19 pm

stratos1966

good luck with that happening

no matter how many smiley faces you put and "no disrespect" or things of that nature in your posts it doesnt change the fact you come off like a jerk 99% of the time.

Posted Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:59 pm

chevin37

stratos1966

good luck with that happening

no matter how many smiley faces you put and "no disrespect" or things of that nature in your posts it doesnt change the fact you come off like a jerk 99% of the time.

I don't have any issues with anyone else on MAFF but you. Why don't you tell me what your issue is with me.

Posted Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:23 pm

you two are killing me

Posted Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Likewise, frankly its your attitude towards me that I have a problem with. I'm over it though. You stop talking about me and ill stay out of your hair. But of you want to keep up with the immature and rude comments toward me and my team then we will always have an issue.

Posted Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:40 pm

Sorry johnny boy

Posted Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:46 pm

paulo537

Team cirrhosis of the river thinks a one hundred dollar cooler would fit a s*** load of beer in it

1/2 beer and 1/2 fish, i'm in!!!!

Posted Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:52 pm

Hey stratos, Remember me? Sometimes you need to shut up ! I know you think you know everything, but You don't

Posted Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:12 pm

Let's not start this bs again fellas. We're all here because we share the same passion for fishing. This site is a great resource for everyone, not a place to talk s*** to each other.

Just my feeling, sorry to offend

Posted Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:55 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links