stratos1966

chevin37

stratos1966

I think we should all just hold up our fish real informal like and guess who the winner is. Laughing

I think we've all heard enough bull s!@#....

Then why are you still typing? You really have zero sense of humor

Incorrect I.have a really good sence of humor and your not funny, and I'm 100 % sure you said you were done chiming in

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Im just having fun with you now. I have not said a word about your lunchbox..... I mean livewell

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:32 pm

No wonder everytime you "chime" in things get personal, must be cool to be "that" guy

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:36 pm

chevin37

stratos1966

I think we should all just hold up our fish real informal like and guess who the winner is. Laughing

I think we've all heard enough bull s!@#....

Funny. I thought this is where it got personal.

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:41 pm

I see it through the big picture

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:44 pm

What does that even mean? I think you have a hair across your donkey because I mentioned small livewells and you have one. I post up science that proves you wrong and you can't handle it so you lash out

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:56 pm

W.e. you say "That guy" you know best Smile

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Read my post again I never said science was wrong Mr right

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:02 pm

chevin37

Read my post again I never said science was wrong Mr right

You are right. It was worse. You accept the science and choose to ignore it. Sorry my bad

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:04 pm

MAFF Members

You have to admit there is a lot of passion in this group Very Happy.

Hope you all understand the reason I posted was to make things easier, less confusing and fair for all. It appears the rules in question have been answered although I am still a little unsure about being late for a weigh in ( How long do we actualy wait before a team is DQ) ?

Johnny how do we go about getting the tournament rules updated on the home page? If theres anything I can do let me know.

See You On The Water

Thanks
Ed

aka Happy Hooker

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:12 pm

me eyes are bleeding...is it Sunday yet?

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:59 pm

How does this get to this point??? REALLY....I thought smoke and Johnny have made this marine proof, I get it and I am marine, COME ON GUYS common sense. Jay nice job running the last tournament. Ed thank you for addressing a few issues. Lets put this to bed and fish on!

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:12 pm

meatballs

How does this get to this point??? REALLY....I thought smoke and Johnny have made this marine proof, I get it and I am marine, COME ON GUYS common sense. Jay nice job running the last tournament. Ed thank you for addressing a few issues. Lets put this to bed and fish on!

You know better. The only way to idiot proof things is to get the tards in a room and do things by the numbers...

Posted Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:10 pm

This is my last comment on this thread and Im done, If there were 1 SET OF RULES, that were FOLLOWED TO THE T, WITH NO EXCEPTIONS, EVERY SINGLE TIME, THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR THIS THREAD

1. No Shorts- anywhere else your whole bag is disqualified, it is unfair for someone to win a tournament after they were penalized for a short fish, its a violation of the rules and it is lack of respect for the group and the rules in general a ruler cost a dollar I'LL BUY YOU ALL ONE!
2. Dead fish penalty 1/2 lb per fish
3. If your late, every minute your late you lose a pound, after 5 mins without a call to the weighmaster and valid reason you are QD'd

YOU WILL ALL WANT THESE RULES WHEN THE DAY COMES THAT YOU LOSE THE MONEY TO A GUY WHO WEIGHS IN LATE WITH A DEAD FISH AND A SHORT FISH, EMBRACE THEM BEFORE THAT DAY COMES

SEE YOU ALL AT COCHITUATE

Posted Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:21 am

sinista

This is my last comment on this thread and Im done, If there were 1 SET OF RULES, that were FOLLOWED TO THE T, WITH NO EXCEPTIONS, EVERY SINGLE TIME, THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR THIS THREAD

1. No Shorts- anywhere else your whole bag is disqualified, it is unfair for someone to win a tournament after they were penalized for a short fish, its a violation of the rules and it is lack of respect for the group and the rules in general a ruler cost a dollar I'LL BUY YOU ALL ONE!
2. Dead fish penalty 1/2 lb per fish
3. If your late, every minute your late you lose a pound, after 5 mins without a call to the weighmaster and valid reason you are QD'd

YOU WILL ALL WANT THESE RULES WHEN THE DAY COMES THAT YOU LOSE THE MONEY TO A GUY WHO WEIGHS IN LATE WITH A DEAD FISH AND A SHORT FISH, EMBRACE THEM BEFORE THAT DAY COMES

SEE YOU ALL AT COCHITUATE

I don't think anyone is complaining about these rules. It's funny how these threads tend to go on when we're not all out fishing. I think we all agree that what you and several others have written are fair and easy to follow.

Posted Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:28 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links