meatballs

Why not Smoke is currently a 3-1 favorite
The Landlords are 5-1
Arrogant Anglers are 6-1
Puddle Jumpers are 8-1
The "Field" thats everyone else is 15-1

I will be there early to take any action!!!!

I'll have to think about that. There's a few tasty options there!

Posted Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Almost tourney time boys! This is going to be a blast- looking forward to meeting new teams and exploring unseen terrain. Also it's been too long since the Arrogant Anglers have participated in a tourney. Napa and myself are in full force and I have high expectations as usual!

Also the last time I played in anything with 6 - 1 odds I think I was 15 years old in a golf tournament with a sprained wrist and sore back- still won the match. Now I'm 27 and healthy so the Arrogance is through the roof lol! I anticipate our best bag of the year, I know we'll need it!

We'll be there bright and early with the Old Town Canoe. See you all soon!

Posted Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:19 pm

8-1 on the Puddle Jumpers.. I think I,m liking that. Certainly enough to pay the landlord....

B U T .....

That ain't happenin. Sorry Chuck

Posted Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:38 am

what time are we starting?

Posted Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:57 am

let's be there at 6 launch 630 hopefully

Posted Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:05 pm

that sounds good to me. it's going to be a scorcher.

Posted Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:08 pm

Good luck to everyone this weekend! I'm hoping that I will be able to fish the last tourney on Oct 3rd @ Lake Boone (got the ok from the wife Rolling Eyes )! It looks like all the heavy hitters are coming out for this one! Go get em, lets spread that rent money around a little!! LOL!

Posted Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:49 pm

Ahhh, so with the summer dwindling down, this summer being one of my best (summer off cause I work in a public school, Newport House for month of July, a mens softball championship win and basically the ability to do anything for 10 weeks) I have to honestly say that this tourney I am looking foreward to the most...

Been out fishing the past 4 days (yes with rain)

Me and Brother B are red hot with Research and Development, and now that we have placed in a bunch of these, WERE READY!! Looking to welcome the usuals, but will gladly encourage the new guys to some F&^$*$NG DAMAGE!!

SmokeCity...same as always?
Thanks Again To Johnny and Justin for doin this, were all now ADDICTED!!!

Slobs R Us

Posted Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:54 pm

hey all...sorry for the last minute change here but team bassburner will be out for the rest of the season....we will be watching the stats..and best of luck to all....
Dave
Team Bassburner

Posted Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:55 am

what happened dave is everything ok?

couple spots open if anyone wants in!!!!!!!

Posted Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:16 pm

looks like we still have quite a few players for tomorrow

I love all the smack talk, JUST BRNG YOUR MONEY,

I'LL TAKE LARGE BILLS!

see you all in the a.m!

Posted Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Johnny and Justin

Another great tournament !!

Thank You

Ed & Kyle
Happy Hookers

Posted Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:43 pm

Great to meet everyone and great time today even though we caught a lot of shorts and small keepers. Hope to make the next one to pay my rent - which I definitely understand 100% now after witnessing the placings.

Puddle jumpers, Mike has the jumper cables. Thanks for helping us out.

Posted Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:11 pm

BOYS EVEN THO I DON'T LIKE GETTING USED TO GETTING MY ASS WHIPPED! IT'S ALWAYS FUN OUT THERE FISHING. THAT'S THE MAIN THING GET YOU GUYS OUT THERE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND IT'S ALWAYS GOOD TIMES AND WORTH MY RENT MONEY.

CHUCK AND MARK YOU GUYS ARE NOW COLLECTING MORTGAGE!!! HA HA DEF GREAT FISHERMAN. I GUESS SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA PAY TO LEARN. NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE. CHUCK WITH ANOTHER LUNKER. IF IT ISN'T CHUCK THEN ITS MARK... TOUGH TOUGH TEAM!!!

CONGRATS TO THE PUDDLE JUMPERS ON THAT 2ND PLACE FINISH .
DENNY AND DERRICK YOU GUYS DESERVE IT GOOD BAG.

HAPPY HOOKERS 3 FOR 3 IN THE MONEY DEF MAKING A STATEMENT AND HUNTING FOR THAT WIN I'M SURE OF IT.

AND LAST BUT NOT LAST HA HA ARROGANT ANGLERS LET ME SEE!! JEFF WAS SICK AND YOU WEREN'T GONNA COME. I TOLD YOU COME ALONE AND YOU DO (THAT RIGHT THERE IS A TRUE FISHERMAN). THEN JEFF SHOWS UP CUZ HE DIDN'T WANT TO LET PHIL DOWN AND IN THE LAST HOUR GETS YOU GUYS IN THE MONEY. STORY BOOK ENDING KID.ONLY IN M.A.F.F HA HA

Last edited by smokecity on Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

Posted Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:30 pm

Another great time guys.Had a blast.bunch of shorts,4.....almost three keepers lol.Glad we found the escapee in time.Awsome job Smoke and Johnny and Congrats to the winners.See all you guys at Flint hopefully.

Posted Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:39 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links