Hey Guys, I hope you bring your A game, Smoke and I are going to put on a clinic, so look out!

Posted Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:13 pm

Bring it !

Posted Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:19 pm

michaelk

samf

good call. if people can't carpool, is it possible to have 2 cars parked in a row with 1 in front of the other if need be? is the lot big enough? i'm figuring transportation out soon but will try to get there early regardless to help out.

Sam, no sweat. You can ride along, no point in bringing your car out there and take up a spot. Check your messages on here =)

I'm wicked excited to finally get to do one of these. Taking care of the last few things on the boat and a maiden voyage with the missus on Saturday to iron out any last minute "can't believe I forgot that" items, and then it's game on!

nice i just saw. and yeah i was going to ask you about. i should be around tonight sometime and i'll give you a call if you haven't already.

Posted Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:43 pm

michaelk

samf

good call. if people can't carpool, is it possible to have 2 cars parked in a row with 1 in front of the other if need be? is the lot big enough? i'm figuring transportation out soon but will try to get there early regardless to help out.

Sam, no sweat. You can ride along, no point in bringing your car out there and take up a spot. Check your messages on here =)

I'm wicked excited to finally get to do one of these. Taking care of the last few things on the boat and a maiden voyage with the missus on Saturday to iron out any last minute "can't believe I forgot that" items, and then it's game on!

nice i just saw. and yeah i was going to ask you about. i should be around tonight sometime and i'll give you a call if you haven't already.

Posted Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:44 pm

The 'Pigs on the Wing' will be getting there early and launching early...

We have been planning our strategy for weeks now. I hope our A-Game measures up! Can't wait to meet you guys. FISH ON!

Regards,
Team 'Pigs On The Wing'

Posted Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:16 pm

My "A" game is the only one I ever bring! Look at the stats, we know how to catch them. I promise you WE will have a 10 lbs. bag, Smoke get ready for war! Good thing we have TWO livewells.

Posted Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:39 pm

meatballs

My "A" game is the only one I ever bring! Look at the stats, we know how to catch them. I promise you WE will have a 10 lbs. bag, Smoke get ready for war! Good thing we have TWO livewells.

If we can catch 5 of what I have in my hands in my profile picture... Pigs On the Wing are all set! Smile If that happens, Pigs might fly out of my ass too!! Smile

Adam

Posted Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:43 pm

ha ha I SURE HOPE WE DO FILL BOTH LIVE WELLS ANS HONESTLY I NEVER FISHED THERE BUT I FEEL WE WILL HAVE A GOOD BAG!!!

Posted Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:59 pm

Thanks Johhny for squeezing us in ...

I took a look at a google map of the lake I do see a parking area for trailers. Is that the only ramp ? I beileve it is on Singletary road is that the one guys... Oh and enough of this foolin around buisness. Puddle Jumpers are weighing in the 10 lb. bag this time....

Posted Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:43 am

I have a noobie question... At weigh in, do we have to provide some type of fishing weighing bag to weigh in our fish??

I don't want to get to the weigh in with my 20 lbs. of fish and not have the proper equipment to weight in and be disqualified on a technicality. Smile

Adam

Posted Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:58 am

megad80

I have a noobie question... At weigh in, do we have to provide some type of fishing weighing bag to weigh in our fish??

I don't want to get to the weigh in with my 20 lbs. of fish and not have the proper equipment to weight in and be disqualified on a technicality. Smile

Adam

haha i guess you'll need multiple bags but yeah, most people use a weigh in bag. bps has some cheap ones but they tend to tear easily. if you weigh in well before or after us you can borrow mine if you want. i have one of the black baeg-em bags.

Posted Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:27 am

Hey Adam

Smoke and Johnny have the bag and do all the weigh-ins on the water at 2, so dont worry about any equipment.

Lot of smack talk coming from Team "Why not Smoke"!!!!!!!...i love it!

Arrogant Anglers are prepared to step it up this weekend as we are finally back in tact as a team!

We will let our weigh-in do the talking!

ps So when exactly does the tourney start? is it 7? or 6 :30?

Posted Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:58 am

Why not Smoke is currently a 3-1 favorite
The Landlords are 5-1
Arrogant Anglers are 6-1
Puddle Jumpers are 8-1
The "Field" thats everyone else is 15-1

I will be there early to take any action!!!!

Posted Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:47 pm

meatballs

Why not Smoke is currently a 3-1 favorite
The Landlords are 5-1
Arrogant Anglers are 6-1
Puddle Jumpers are 8-1
The "Field" thats everyone else is 15-1

WOW lol

Posted Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:09 pm

I hope everyone's ready to suffer through a day of clear water, bluebird skies and little wind! Should be a nice day for a boat ride if nothing else =)

Posted Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:28 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links