11. ROGER & KARL (NORTHSHORE)--------------(1)-------------1.6LBS

12. JOHNNY & ED (NO CATCHUM)---------------(2)----------NO WEIGHT
12. DAVE & ZACH (HAWG HUNTERS)-------------------------NO WEIGHT
12. BRENDEN & EARL (BUDWICK)----------------------------NO WEIGHT
12. MATT & BOB (MOREFISH)----------------------------------NO WEIGHT
12. ADAM AND BARRY (PIGS ON A WING)-------------------NO WEIGHT

LUNKER--------------------CHUCK(LANDLORDS)-------------------3.4LBS

Posted Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Great time! Thanks Johny and Smoke for all the hard work. Current odds for next tourny will be posted in a few days, But I can tell you this, Landlords are even money!!! Team "Why not Smoke" needs more work! LOL Mark and Chuck thanks for the tips!!

Posted Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Thanks again to Smoke and Johnny for yet again tossing a great tourney...Glad to see everyone again. Only the Arrogance shows up solo style in a canoe kid!!! Good work Valps for showing up and saving the day...only if i had you for the FIRST 5 HOURS!!! Im already thinking of the payback coming your way for your antics this moring at 4 30am!

Next year we need Divisions....D1 and D2

D1

Chuck and Mark

D2

Everyone else, hahaha..

Maybe move the Hawg Hunters(stella) and Happy Hookers up to D1 as well

Man are the Land Lords good...Chuck insisted it was a tough day out there, as he pulls out 2, 3.5lbers, and 2 other 2.5lbers

TOUGH DAY HUH!!!

Awsome time boys!

Posted Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:18 pm

Love it!!!!!!!! D1 and D2 Thats GREAT!

Posted Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:57 pm

or The land lords can only weigh in 2 or 3 fish

they will still win, but atleast if you catch 5, you have a chance!

Posted Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:10 pm

I would like to thank Smoke and Johnny for putting on another smooth tourney.

Nice job out on the water today guys and a shout out to the Puddle Jumpers for a real nice bag on a tough, hot day on the water.

We had to work hard for the five keeper bites today and were lucky to get those.

Phil and Jeff aka Arrogant Angler(s), you guys are Classic! There's always a surprise when you guys show up. hahaha

See you guys at Quinsig.

Posted Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:48 pm

The biggest fish the landlords caught this year was the field.hope they thank everybody for the dough.lol

Posted Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:56 pm

Thanks Johnny and Justin for another great turnout.. Sorry i was late guys

Posted Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:07 pm

NOFX like "Not Fucking Staright Edge" ? Fat Wrecks?

Posted Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Well, That felt good... Yesssss... I gotta thank my son Derek tho... They were all his...Nice job D...
Always nice to see Arrogant anglers bring the Arrogance too,
Johnny, Smoke, Man nice job on getting it together and running as smooth as it does. Chuck and Mark Well done.....Hmmmmmmmm..
Maybe if the odds go 15- 1 on the puddle Jumpers we can collect a Morgage too. I love it.... And Thanks for holding the Cables... New batteries will solve the problem 4 sure... It blows dishing out the dough but sounds like it has to be done. Oh and hey Meat nice live well job....
Peace.
and Keep on bassin

Posted Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:46 am

Thanks to Smoke and Johnny for putting on another great tournament- you guys truly set the foundation for a great day on the water!

Chuck & Mark, aka Gilligan & the Skipper- awesome stuff yet again. It doesn't seem to matter where we fish, or how "tough" the conditions are you consistenly bring the fishing to an elevated level- we hope to join you there soon!

Puddle Jumpers- I knew it was only a matter of time for you guys to come in with a big bag- well done and deserved!

Happy Hookers- quiet but deadly, great start to your tournament quest to be number one.

Phil, Arrogant Angler- you define arrogance and I appreciate your commitment to the team by starting the day solo, never an easy thing to do especially after witnessing my early morning toubles haha. I'm glad we ended up in the money, it was nice to save some rent money for the next one! Chuck even commented "Jeff that's pretty arrogant to show up for two hours of the tourny and still place." I guess the jeresy's were worth the money afterall lol- thanks NAPA!

As always it was great to see everyone and meet some new teams. MA Fish Finder is such a great forum to be apart of- nice job everyone.

Last edited by angler21 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:57 am

Smooth tourny, Thanx Justin & Johny. Always fun fishing with everyone. See you guys at flint pond.

Posted Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:59 am

To further Chucks point, we certainly have brought a surprise to nearly every tourney

Knopps - Valpey basically hooked a lady having a morning coffee on here deck at 7 30am. Shot a little too far haha.

Billington Sea -Forgot our motor (didnt have the canoe, so couldnt paddle if we wanted). Got bailed out by Slob R US, and caught over 10lbs of fish, thanks to a last second 2.5lb bass I grabbed. yet still only finished 3rd.

Concord River - Came in the canoe with no motor. We were laughed at!

Whitehall - Revealed our new team jerseys to everyone. People loved em. I caught a 12inch 8oz dink in front of Chuck..and yelled "In your eye Chuck", as he pulled out a 3lber moments later, in my eye, as he does every tourney! .... Then true arrogance struck when many teams witnessed at about 1pm, my rod fell off the canoe, so i proceeded to Jump off the canoe into the water in search of it. Came up empty, despite SEEING IT FROM THE CANOE! While people were fishing for the Win, im out there swan diving off the canoe in search of my $180 rig! Still haunted by that.

Singletary - I roll up solo as my partner is face 1st in a toliet all morning. As if that was arrogant enough. Valpey shows up with 2 hrs remaining, slams 4 fish in the final hour and locks up 4th place. Pure Arrogance.

God only knows what Flint will bring!

Posted Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:35 pm

that is pretty hilarious. these tournaments are a great time and thanks johnny and justin for putting everything together, weighing in, and taking pictures. looking forward to flint.

Posted Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Thanks for a great time and all the organizing and hard work you did to arrange a great tournament... Tough fishing out there, but still had a great day on the water. Up until 2pm, my partner still hadn't landed ANY fish... and we didn't land a keeper all day. Sad We skipped the weigh in and kept fishing in hopes to regain sometype of pride. We got a couple more small fish in the boat and called it a day around 4PM.

Pigs On the Wing can't make the last 2 tournament dates of the year, but we are looking to be in for the 2011 season.

It was great meeting some of you guys out on the water. Have a great rest of the season.

Adam
Pigs On the Wing

Posted Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:12 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links