Thanks for the heads up Ed,see you guys there.

Posted Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:01 pm

ed, thanks for the info. do you know if there is anywhere to park if you're just in a regular car without a trailer like on the street or around the area?

Posted Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:04 pm

Hooligans are in, if there are anymore spots left. Scotty and Tim

Posted Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:02 pm

We have held tournaments on Singletary where we had to park on the side of the road , no tickets not sure if anything has changed? Best bet is to be there early and try to ride together with you partner.

Ed

Posted Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Arrogant Anglers roll to these tourney's in a canoe and have placed 2x..and had a blast every tourney

While obviously the bigger boats with the depth finders/fish finders have a clear advantage in seeing the terrain that lies under the water, ledges, depths and can travel from point A to B with ease...those without them still remain competitive ( or atleast we used to be, Car toppers need to step it up!!! we've been owned for a few tourney's straight)

And in all honesty I think if the Landlords or Hawg Hunters used a hollowed out log as a boat and a twig with a shoe lace as a rod, they would still dominate

Cant wait for this tourney, Arrogant Anglers should be back in full force with Angler21 back...look forward to meeting some of the new teams...as well as COLLECTING RENT...screw it, im done paying rent!!!

Posted Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:07 pm

NAPA

As much as i enjoy fishing out of my bass boat even if it's 16 yrs old i never count the car top guys out. We were all car top guys at one point or another and i honestly think i caught as much if not more fish out of my canoe. Definitely less hassle and a hell of a lot cheaper than the bass boat. I think car top guys tend to fish slower ( in a good way) and concentrate more on their fishing than how quickly they can get to the next hot spot (lol) and it shows at the scale as you said you have placed 2x.

What it comes down too is if we're having a good time who cares what we fish out of.

Good luck

See you on the water

ED

Posted Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:36 pm

I HEAR YA NAPA WE GOTTA STEP IT UP KID!!!! NO EXCUSES JUST ARROGANCE SIMPLY ARROGANCE HA HA

THE PELI-CAN-AND WILL LOL

NO MATTER WHAT BOYS IT'S ALWAYS FUN AND THE RENT IS DUE TWICE THIS MONTH HA HA

WHO'S PAYING??

Posted Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:53 pm

happyhooker

NAPA

As much as i enjoy fishing out of my bass boat even if it's 16 yrs old i never count the car top guys out. We were all car top guys at one point or another and i honestly think i caught as much if not more fish out of my canoe. Definitely less hassle and a hell of a lot cheaper than the bass boat. I think car top guys tend to fish slower ( in a good way) and concentrate more on their fishing than how quickly they can get to the next hot spot (lol) and it shows at the scale as you said you have placed 2x.

What it comes down too is if we're having a good time who cares what we fish out of.

Good luck

See you on the water

ED

well said

Posted Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:42 pm

Im pretty sure theres plenty of parking right down th street at an old fire station thats shutdown. That was last year tho..

Posted Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:06 pm

Hooligans are in , one more spot left guys, well said guys i can't wait. i'm bringing my A game for sure iv'e been holding back haha.
watch out i know for sure i'm collecting me some god damn rent for once, lol

Posted Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:10 pm

actually now that you mentioned that fire station, i know they told me at town hall when i was getting the permit. they said to not park there for sure, they will tow!
i planned on telling everyone the day of,

Posted Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:12 pm

No question about it Ed, agree with it all. Which is what my post was intented to say. Hopefully it wasnt mis interpeted as complaining. Our canoe is prepared to take on car toppers, bass boats, submarines, and battleships hahaha....id fish from shore in these tourneys and have a blast!!

i live for this!!

Lets get at em car toppers...landlords, hunters and hookers need to pay us rent this time

Posted Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:09 pm

would love to see someone fishing in one of those float tubes or a stand up paddleboard lol

Posted Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:13 pm

NAPA

I didn't think you where complaining at all, one of the things I enjoy about the MAFF tournaments it doesn't matter what you fish out of you can still be competitive. I think Johnny and Justin did a great job when selecting the tournament sites there always seems to be something for everyone.

Hookers aren't ready to pay rent yet either

See you on the water

ED

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:55 pm

THANKS ED!!! WE REALLY WANTED THE BEST FISHING FOR THE TIME OF YEAR FOR EACH SPOT AND SO FAR WE SEEN PLENTY OF GOOD BAGS HOPEFULLY WE FINISH OFF THE SEASON STRONG AND KEEP THE 10+LB BAGS COMING. SEE YA SOON BOYS

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:09 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links