i had the same set up last year. the batteries lasted the whole season. i only used it for the tourneys though as we normally don't use a live well. the only reason i bought a new one last week is because i left the old one in a puddle of water in the cooler and it rusted out the inside and the batteries. we needed a new one for the last tourney.

it works really well. fish are very lively at weigh in, lol.

Posted Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:46 pm

thanks natick guy, sounds good. Live well should be all set, just a matter of getting it filled now.

Posted Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:01 am

Hey Atelian,
If you want to fill your cooler just follow me and Denny around you'll do alright!

Posted Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:51 pm

Anyone lookn for a fishn partner for Singletary, My parnter cant make it for this toury. I have the boat, Blue ranger. I have emailed Smoke and Johny too. Please get back to me ASAP.

Thanks,

Meatballs

Posted Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:58 pm

MIKEY I WILL GO WITH YOU!!! MY PARTNER CAN'T MAKE SO WE CAN TEAM UP SMOKECITY AND WHY NOT NOW. LET ME KNOW

Posted Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:54 am

Almost time to fish guys, i cannot wait!

I am in canada for another few days, i'll be coming home late sat night to fish early sunday a.m

bring your A game, I will

Posted Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:59 am

atelian

thanks natick guy, sounds good. Live well should be all set, just a matter of getting it filled now.

What works best: Frogs, worms, watermelons. all the time, for every lake.

- Rev Run

Posted Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:03 am

well it looks like I need to drop out of my first Fish Finder Classic. Apparently I have to go away for work this weekend and won't be able to make it. Hopefully I'll be around for the next two. Good luck guys.

Posted Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:31 am

Nice! Smoke call me! We can take this ONE, FOR SURE!!!!!

Posted Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Man been so damn busy did'nt realize the tourny was this weekend. Wondering if any openings left. The Puddle jumpers would like in...

Posted Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:21 am

Puddle jumpers are in,

guys we have to remember this place is a tough parking place, hold like 15 - 18 spots, for guys that are fishing with new people we should really try to carpool and also no parking at the fire house, i was told absolutly they will tow.

also I have added the puddle jumpers to the roster.
we now have a 19 team tournament. so the earlier we get to the ramp the better. i will try to be there around 5:30 if anyone else wants to launch early. matt (morefish) needs to be their at 5:00, haha

Justin can you make the list for this one too, i will be getting there last minute and won't really be prepared.

see you all sunday!

Posted Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:53 am

no prob johnny that's my job bro ha ha!!!! i am going with mikey so its smokecity/why not now so that drops one team and i think someone else dropped out so it would make 17 teams i believe. should be fun see ya there boys

Posted Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:15 pm

matt morefish is coming with bob and i will tell him to be there by 6 ha ha

Posted Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:19 pm

good call. if people can't carpool, is it possible to have 2 cars parked in a row with 1 in front of the other if need be? is the lot big enough? i'm figuring transportation out soon but will try to get there early regardless to help out.

Posted Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:58 pm

samf

good call. if people can't carpool, is it possible to have 2 cars parked in a row with 1 in front of the other if need be? is the lot big enough? i'm figuring transportation out soon but will try to get there early regardless to help out.

Sam, no sweat. You can ride along, no point in bringing your car out there and take up a spot. Check your messages on here =)

I'm wicked excited to finally get to do one of these. Taking care of the last few things on the boat and a maiden voyage with the missus on Saturday to iron out any last minute "can't believe I forgot that" items, and then it's game on!

Posted Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:36 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links