Whoa, no way.....video too? That's the way to do it boys!!!

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:30 pm

Congrats guys!! That is frieken' Great!! What a fish, a few days before the New Year. Awesome!!!! Well deserved.

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:34 pm

nice fish mikey,how bad were you shaking after getting that one in.i'll bet you had to sit down for a couple of minutes.awesome job!!!!

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Everything happened so fast, Justin and Denny at first where more excited than me I think, they where like we gota go , we gota go, I am think this a great fish what's Justin talking about gold pin,I have heard of the pin system, but wasn't aware of the GOLDEN PIN, didn't really hit me until last night, this is the mother load, like winning the cup,Superbowl,world series, world series of poker,.......awesome fish,still in aw!

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:59 pm

hay smoke do you know witch way that fish swam off ???? wana take ride down the cape 2morrow i,m sure that fish must hav put on an ounce or 2 lol....

><))))@> ><))))@> ><))))@>

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:34 pm

chuck do you know the date the outher one was caught on

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:53 pm

JIMMY I THINK IT WAS ONLY LIKE A WEEK AGO IN BREWSTER

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:04 pm

meatballs

Everything happened so fast, Justin and Denny at first where more excited than me I think, they where like we gota go , we gota go, I am think this a great fish what's Justin talking about gold pin,I have heard of the pin system, but wasn't aware of the GOLDEN PIN, didn't really hit me until last night, this is the mother load, like winning the cup,Superbowl,world series, world series of poker,.......awesome fish,still in aw!

Congrats on the fish of a lifetime! I agree, You just won the lottery,the superbowl,ect. The best thing is that you actualy beat every fisherman in Mass in 2011!!!!!!! Nice job!
Couldn't be happier that it was also a MAFF regular too!

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:23 pm

wow killer fish

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:36 pm

This once again is why this site rules, I learned alot over the past 2 years from many members here, didn't know what a drop shot was until this year, never fished jigs until this year, got into baitcasters this year, never knew how important and how much you can gain from good electronics. The list just goes on and on,more importantly it was all learned from a great group of guys that are willing to share their skills and know how. Thanks guys for everything!

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:56 pm

WOW!!![/b]
THAT'S A MONSTER BASS!!
A PIG!
A MULE!
A HOG!
A HORSE!
A SLOBB!
A NICE FISH TOO!!

CAN'T SAY ENOUGH! NICE JOB GUYS!!

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:10 pm

fffffff

Last edited by stevelibs on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:51 am

ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHATS IN THAH BELLY!!

Posted Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:06 am

Epic!

Posted Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:42 am

Mikey, replica mount is definitely the way to go!
It would be in my living room for sure if it was my fish.

Also, have you heard of "Share a lunker program" from BPS?
There is a phone # that you can call & BPS comes & picks up the fish & puts in their aquariums. You could go visit her & reminisce about old times. ha ha!

Don't know how you guys feel about that? Letting her go was great & gives someone else a chance to catch her (where exactly was that down the cape? LOL!) But, you don't know that the next guy who comes along will treat her the same as you did. Also, that fish must have been 12-14 yrs old, how much longer would it have lived? Just a thought how cool would it be to have your fish on display for everyone to see.

Congrats again! I bet you'll be fishing that spot a lot real soon!!

Posted Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:11 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links