smokecity

awesome so the results are in!!!! and gold pin is coming did he tell you anything else???

OUR OWN MAFF BOYS ARE ON WWW.CHARLIEMOORE.COM ON TOP OF THE PAGE BIG FISH CLUB JAN 2012 YEAHHHH BOY

EVERYBODY LOVES CHARLIE MOORE!!!!!!

Posted Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:49 am

Would love to out fish this clown, why don't we invite him to one of our tournaments?

Posted Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:08 pm

he would never show

Posted Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:24 pm

we could call it the charlie moore challenge.m.a.f.f. charlie against all of us.one at a time that is

Posted Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:28 am

Hey, wasn't Johnny on his show?

Never did seen that episode.

Posted Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:44 pm

yeah johnny bag a bass was on the show i heartd it was funny but never did see it either.Make some copies bro!!!!

Posted Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:56 am

wow his website id like he himself - a circus and wtf happened to his face - did he get a makeover with a 15 lbs mushroom anchor ?
looks liek a burn victim now

Posted Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:55 am

Surprised Thats FREAKING CRAZY MAN! INSANE catch! Thats a one in a lifetime sometimes "never" in a lifetime catch for a fisherman. I got an old angler at my work and his personal best for his whole life is a 6 and a few ounces. Good job and keep getting them "riders."

Thats way over my personal best: 5 pounds 9 ounces

Have fun getting that pin dude!

All you guys are awesome fisherman in your group and on this site!

I literally showed everyone I know who fishes and they thought it was crazy...

So this was down in the Cape? I know there is good smallies down there and largies and what not...but not 9 pound bass! WOW!

Peace Cool

Posted Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:41 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links