ALRIGHT I CALLED DEPARTMENT OR FISH AND GAME AND BECAUSE THEY ARE TIED THEY WILL GIVE 2 GOLD PINS THIS YEAR!! THEY WERE EXCITED TO HEAR THE TIE THAT WILL HAPPEN AND WILL BE DOING A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION FOR THE GOLD PINNERS!!!!

I THINK WE SHOULD GET ALL OUR MAFF GUYS UP TO THE EXPO IN WORCESTER TO CHEER MIKEY ON WHEN HE GETS HIS AWARD THIS CAN BE AN EVENT FOR ALL OF US TO BE EXCITED ABOUT!!!!ONE OF OUR OWN DID SOMETHING LEGENDARY AND I THINK WE SHOULD ALL SUPPORT HIM.

SO WHO'S GONNA MEET US UP THERE?????????

LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE FOR OUR OWN MIKEY "MEATBALLS" WERLING

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:58 am

Count me in man. Just let us all know when it's gonna happen.

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:28 am

DAMMIT ! 'was hoping "maff" would stand alone here...thanks alot for the info Chuckster! yup...I joined NEF...reluctantly hahahahaha since all I've known of fishing sites is "Maff" and some NATIONWIDE ones...the photo gallery for NEF is "under construction...

chuckh

A certified 9 lb.4 oz largemouth was weighed in last month by another very happy angler.. Check it out at newenglandfishing.net. You'll have to register to view. they have some great photos of the fish too.

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:32 am

I THINK ITS GONNA BE AROUND FEB 10 TO 12 AREA BUT WILL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED!!!!

LETS MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:46 am

How A W E S O M E is that ?I guess I learned the lesson of the year here...next winter I'm waiting until midnight on New Year's Eve to write the MAFF Top10 Awards ...hahahahahaha...

smokecity

I THINK ITS GONNA BE AROUND FEB 10 TO 12 AREA BUT WILL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED!!!!

[size=24][color=red]LETS MAKE SOME NOISE!!!![/size]

[/color]

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:11 am

OH I'M IN, LET ME KNOW I'LL BE THERE

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:24 am

of course not to offend the usual partners on your past teams or anything but,,,have you considered fishing as "Why Not Smoke Now":Featuring DenDog. in 2012?

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:26 am

First off thanks for all the support,we would fish with anyone,you guys are the best.

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:29 am

What was the rod and reel combo you were using? And what bait, it you wanna give up that info of course?

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:32 am

8lb test mh rod on a jig

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:40 am

unbelievable fish!!! congrats on that monster. the gut on the thing is insane. what the heck did it eat? a good sized rainbow trout?

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:52 am

Smoke, you have to find away to post video of us once fish was in the boat , bet it is insane!

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:09 am

Here are the links guys i got some video on my phone for ya of mikey holding it and when i put her back in!!! hope you enjoy the videos

http://youtu.be/4H9NLym8jgY

http://youtu.be/5cp2oYPoFCA

Last edited by smokecity on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:00 pm

Unreal!!! This is why this site kicks ass! Fish of a lifetime,Thanks again boys!

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:18 pm

Wow!! Congrats!!

That thing is freakin' massive!! Who knew there were LMB that big here in MA.

Posted Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:30 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links