Is anyone going to set up a schedule?If not I will do it to the best of my ability.This trail will return to what is was before if I do it.There will be no standings and no finals.We will just show up and fish and have a good time.I hope we can get back some of the old crew and set aside any differences.

Posted Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Ken, Speak to Neil . I am not going to be any part of running the big boat side of things

Posted Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:28 pm

I thought he quit.

Posted Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:35 pm

khaskins

I thought he quit.

I don't know. Thats why I said speak to him.

Posted Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:06 pm

Take it over Kenny I will try and get some oldschoolers back in the mix!!!

Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:40 am

Kenny, I am hell bent on getting a big boat of some sort this off season. If I am successful (keeping fingers AND toes crossed), I want to make a couple MAFF tourneys with you guys, I promise bud!

Posted Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:47 pm

I'll see you boys at some of the tourneys next year.

Posted Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:18 pm

same here. hopefully matt's in.

Posted Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:59 pm

New to the site. I joined last spring hoping to get in on the small boat tournies but was to slow they filled up before I got on the computer. So I sold my jon boat an bought a tracker an plan on fishing the MAFF trail next season. Lookin forward to meeting you guys next spring

Posted Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:34 am

I am a non boater and I am looking to find a boater to fish with
I have been a member of MAFF for a few years some of you guys know me. That is the kind of fishing I like no standing and all the other bull. I live in Newton Ma send me an e-mail.

Posted Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:42 pm

flymaster1

I am a non boater and I am looking to find a boater to fish with
I have been a member of MAFF for a few years some of you guys know me. That is the kind of fishing I like no standing and all the other bull. I live in Newton Ma send me an e-mail.

Hey Jack- we'll get out there next year, it's been a while. I hope all is well on your end.

Posted Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:03 pm

smokecity

Take it over Kenny I will try and get some oldschoolers back in the mix!!!

Very Happy Very Happy

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:05 am

Duke boys will be in there next season. Until then I'm on the "other" stick and string

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:06 am

tunasty13

Duke boys will be in there next season. Until then I'm on the "other" stick and string

You have your period?

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:33 am

stratos1966

tunasty13

You have your period?

Bowhunting you silly little man

Posted Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:04 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links