flymaster1

khaskins

All are welcome,you just have to make the sign up before the max is filled.Staying with a 15 boat max this season.A couple of places may not allow that,but most will.
Potential list of ponds and lakes.
Cochituate
Sampsons
Billington
So.Watuppa
Monponsett
Mashpee
Oldham
The Nip
Quabog
Attitash
Long Pond Freetown
Charles River Waltham

Permits submitted for 8 of these.Waiting on replies.

I know the Charles in Waltham won't allow tourney's unless you have major insurance. But you can still fish there if you don't call it a tourney that is how some other clubs have gotten around it. Try the Charles in Brigtion it depends on the time of year it easy to get permit

I was told it was no longer required.

Posted Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:29 pm

shawneramone

No Wallum??? That's absurd. What ever happened with that parking fee at Billington?

There is no fee before memorial day or after labor day.

Posted Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:30 pm

stratos1966

Did i miss the thread where everyone votes?

There was no vote.I don't have the time to play around and try to get votes the way things book up.If I did we would start fishing in june.If you want to vote you should start in may the proir year.

Posted Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:34 pm

How about Manchaug and Webster? I always liked those two places.

Posted Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:17 pm

Any possibility of Quinsig? Or Buffumville?

Posted Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:26 pm

Quinsig or Buffumville...I think you just picked the worst 2 places in central MA. lol

Posted Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:55 pm

centralmassfish

Quinsig or Buffumville...I think you just picked the worst 2 places in central MA. lol

Add Wallum and we have the trifecta. BIGUNS in all 3. LHPSND likes a challenge.

Posted Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:10 pm

I went to wallum once.

ONCE

Posted Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:37 am

lhpsnd

centralmassfish

LHPSND likes a challenge.

Try to tap the top of your head with one hand while doing a circular motion with the other over your belly

Posted Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:10 pm

lhpsnd

centralmassfish

Add Wallum and we have the trifecta. BIGUNS in all 3. LHPSND likes a challenge.

g buffumville has some pigs. Got two over 7 there last year

Posted Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:45 pm

I like the idea of more tourneys out here in central mass. How about a Webster tourny during pre spawn or early summer

Posted Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:46 pm

Any special requirements to fish in the tournaments? I would be interested in giving it a shot. Also be a good way to fish some new spots..

Posted Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:05 pm

ronan

Any special requirements to fish in the tournaments? I would be interested in giving it a shot. Also be a good way to fish some new spots..

The only requirements are that you sign up on time. Sign up sheet is usually posted the Sunday before at 8 pm. First come first serve.

You need to have a working livewell

YOU MUST HAVE FUN!!!!!

Most importantly, you can never forget Rule # 1. Rule #1 is Jeff's #1

Good luck

Posted Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:30 pm

I was hoping rule #1 was bring plenty of beer! Smile

Posted Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Hats off to Kenny for steppn up, The list is what it is, fish them if you can or want to. I will try and make a few, 3 kids and wife come first. Pray for ice SOON!

Posted Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:13 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links