you da man ken.

joe was scotty smiling?

Posted Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:40 pm

khaskins

2014 big boat tourneys.I'm trying to get back to what it was before.I am going to make all weigh in times at 2:00 p.m.This way people can get back home and enjoy their families for the rest of the day.Show up and fish and have a good time.
Tourney rules:no live bait,5 fish limit,12 inch minimum for a keeper.Be on time and have fun,No t.o.c.no bullshit and 100 percent payout.I hope this brings some of the other guys back,because I miss them,hahahahaha.
I will take any help from volunteers to run tourney's that are on the list.When it's all locked up I will let you know.

Kenny, I LOVE this! Hope to be back and make Scotty smile again, LOL!

Posted Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:47 pm

Simple, easy and fun...count me in! Nice job Ken and thanks for putting in the effort to set up the trail. I'll defintely help out at the outings I can attend.

Posted Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:06 pm

im in for the big boat tournies

Posted Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:00 am

Guess who's back? Back again...

Posted Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:11 am

Awesome guys.Still waiting on a few to lock it up.There will be some conflict on dates between large boats and toppers,but that's o.k.I'd rather be in the big boat anyway.As I get updates I will post them.When it's all locked up I'll get it posted on the main page.

Thanks for you're support guys

Posted Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Ken i can offer to help run the monponsett tourney and if youd like i can prob do some others

Posted Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:15 am

If you're up to it Rob I'll be glad to have you help out.

Posted Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:46 pm

ken...u can use the town beach area for parking and weighin for sampsons just like we do for CBH events...they will give you parking passes for that too...

Posted Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Thanks Dave,I wrote that in as a request on the permit app.Had no idea they were only open half a day on Fridays.I'll have to go on Monday.

Posted Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:42 pm

I'm in for big boats!!!!

Posted Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:28 pm

you know ill be there. i dont mind helping out at the tournies when its needed

Posted Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:50 pm

khaskins

Going for Sampsons on 4/27 and submitted Manchaug 9/7 and Charles River Waltham 9/21.If these get approved the big boats will be set for 2014.

would love to get manchaug

Posted Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:51 pm

Nice to hear from you Mark.Still waiting on confirmation of permits pending.All tourney's will 7 till 2 like it use to be,trying to decide if we bag weigh or scale weigh in the baskets.I will get a scale and baskets and table unless you're all good with hanging a bag.It doesn't matter to me.

Posted Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:39 pm

khaskins

Nice to hear from you Mark.Still waiting on confirmation of permits pending.All tourney's will 7 till 2 like it use to be,trying to decide if we bag weigh or scale weigh in the baskets.I will get a scale and baskets and table unless you're all good with hanging a bag.It doesn't matter to me.

We've got all that stuff...No need to buy anything.

Posted Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:29 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links