khaskins

stratos1966

Did i miss the thread where everyone votes?

There was no vote.I don't have the time to play around and try to get votes the way things book up.If I did we would start fishing in june.If you want to vote you should start in may the proir year.

you tell him Ken! Great job.

Posted Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:57 pm

kmsnowman

khaskins

stratos1966

There was no vote.I don't have the time to play around and try to get votes the way things book up.If I did we would start fishing in june.If you want to vote you should start in may the proir year.

Posted Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:55 pm

kizel13

Ken great job setting these up! I hope everything goes well and i get to do the trail next summer

Stay strong Rob.I know I'll see you there.

Posted Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:36 pm

stratos1966

kmsnowman

khaskins

stratos1966

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Laughing

Posted Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:39 pm

Duke boys

Posted Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:33 am

Thanx Ken. Appreciate the crap you have to do to make these happen. Its the behind the scenes effort that make it happen !! Good work

Posted Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:18 pm

khaskins

Confirmed dates so far.

5/11 Billington
6/15 Quabog
6/22 Monponsett East
6/29 Mashpee Wakeby
7/13 Attitash
7/27 The Nip
8/10 So.Wattuppa
8/17 Long Pond Freetown
8/24 Cochituate

If you have suggestions for may or september let me know.May might be tough to get unless we do a town ramp.May 18th at the Charles Waltham would be great if we can get it.

.Submitted for Sebatia on 5/18 and need to work on September and April.

Last edited by khaskins on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:07 pm

lhpsnd

Lakeville end of April

BOOKED.If I had known apps come out oct.1 I would have had better chances.I didn't start until veterans day.This is why I ended up with 3 weeks in a row in June and 3 in a row in August.I was trying to space it out to fit c.t's in e.o.w.Sorry Rich.
It's tough to pick dates when the ma.b and f sched. isn't posted yet.

Posted Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:10 pm

atta boy kenny looking forward to seeing you guys next year!!!!!

Posted Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Going for Sampsons on 4/27 and submitted Manchaug 9/7 and Charles River Waltham 9/21.If these get approved the big boats will be set for 2014.

Posted Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:14 am

Nice job Ken. Sampsons is one of those places I always wanted to check out. Is there a parking fee there? I thought I read that somewhere

Posted Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:53 pm

No parking fee if we have a permit from the town.I will find out where we will park and have the weigh in.

Posted Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:46 pm

2014 big boat tourneys.I'm trying to get back to what it was before.I am going to make all weigh in times at 2:00 p.m.This way people can get back home and enjoy their families for the rest of the day.Show up and fish and have a good time.
Tourney rules:no live bait,5 fish limit,12 inch minimum for a keeper.Be on time and have fun,No t.o.c.no bullshit and 100 percent payout.I hope this brings some of the other guys back,because I miss them,hahahahaha.
I will take any help from volunteers to run tourney's that are on the list.When it's all locked up I will let you know.

Posted Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:57 pm

Ken, I'll definetly be making some of them on my open weekends thanks for all the work your doing

Posted Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Nice job Ken. Good seeing you and Scotty last weekend. Scotty looked like a pro in his new rain gear, I almost didn't recognize him. Cant wait til Spring!

Posted Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:01 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links