Isn't there an official MAFF scale?

Posted Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:40 pm

chuckh

khaskins

Nice to hear from you Mark.Still waiting on confirmation of permits pending.All tourney's will 7 till 2 like it use to be,trying to decide if we bag weigh or scale weigh in the baskets.I will get a scale and baskets and table unless you're all good with hanging a bag.It doesn't matter to me.

We've got all that stuff...No need to buy anything.

So does this mean you guy's are back?That would be awesome.I missed you guys.

Posted Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:51 pm

shawneramone

I don't really know.I thought there was.Last I knew Neil said it was his.

Posted Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:53 pm

matt and i will probably be doing a bunch. depends on schedules.

Posted Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:08 pm

khaskins

shawneramone

I don't really know.I thought there was.Last I knew Neil said it was his.

If Chuck is there, he has a scale. If we don't have a big scale from either Chuck or Neil, we can use bags and hand held scales like we did it "back in the day"! Looking forward to this upcoming season! God bless us everyone (**Disclaimer** Just a funny line that seemed to fit and not meant to offend any religion, race, color or creed. I'm the least holy person on this board!)

Posted Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:43 am

any official schedule set yet?

Posted Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Some of those look good. Just depends on how many clubs I'm in next year....Would like to make a few.

Posted Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:14 pm

As soon as all apps are approved I will get them posted on the main page.

Posted Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:25 am

Four permits left to receive.Mashpee,Sampsons,Quabog and Charles River Waltham.The rest are locked and loaded.I hope to have it posted by end of the month.This will give us 13 tourneys.

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:30 pm

MAFF 2014 Tourney Trail is shaping up nicely! Good job Ken and good job Rich on the cartopper side of the house!

Posted Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:57 pm

Got Mashpee and Quabog today,waiting on Sampson and the Charles.Can't wait to lock this in.

Posted Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:18 pm

khaskins

Four permits left to receive.Mashpee,Sampsons,Quabog and Charles River Waltham.The rest are locked and loaded.I hope to have it posted by end of the month.This will give us 13 tourneys.

The Charles in Waltham is a b**** to get a permit on because of the small amount of parking. The people around the area complain about boat on the streets they try to save the parking for the kayak's and rowers. If you have parking they will give you a permit. I did it one year for the ABA I contacted the company across the street from the ramp and asked if we could park cars and trailers in the lot out back they had no problem. If you have a problem lmk I will try to find the info.

Posted Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:37 pm

Thanks for the info.

Posted Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:23 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links