Rule 327 Prefishing:
Prefishing is not allowed unless the pond is the closest body of water to your house. Prefishing can only be for a couple hours and it has to be a Holiday and it must be exactly 2 weeks from said tournament. Or unless your nic name is fluffy

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:20 pm

sinista

Just spoke with HODAH he is in unless something pops up ( really he says it has to be sunny and at least 75 or he's out) lol

The Grand Banks and Billington Sea...no joke in Octobah! Lots of fish. Lots of weathah.

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:31 pm

[quote="tholdah"]
sinista

Just spoke with HODAH he is in unless something pops up ( really he says it has to be sunny and at least 75 or he's out) lol

The Grand Banks and Billington Sea...no joke in Octobah! Lots of fish. Lots of weathah.

Is this a spin off of the perfect storm, if so HODAH is the worst Mark Walhberg look alike I have ever seen!

Hey Marky Mark where's the funky bunch?

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:08 pm

[quote="sinista"]
tholdah

sinista

Is this a spin off of the perfect storm, if so HODAH is the worst Mark Walhberg look alike I have ever seen!

Sinista, Stratos, KHaskins=The Funky Bunch

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:09 pm

stratos1966

Rule 327 Prefishing:
Prefishing is not allowed unless the pond is the closest body of water to your house. Prefishing can only be for a couple hours and it has to be a Holiday and it must be exactly 2 weeks from said tournament. Or unless your nic name is fluffy

Rule 327 Section A: Only Chigger Craws and Carolina Rigs are deemed appropriate baits to use, if such said baits are not used the angler in question is clearly in violation of Rule 327

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:13 pm

[quote="shawneramone"]
sinista

tholdah

sinista

Sinista, Stratos, KHaskins=The Funky Bunch

When I cast my Shallow Diver I " Feel the Vibration" " FEEL IT FEEL IT!"

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:15 pm

on a lighter note. Rolling Eyes im available to fish the final if someone needs a partner. PM me

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:19 pm

emerton

on a lighter note. Rolling Eyes im available to fish the final if someone needs a partner. PM me

Dont give up keep looking!

Posted Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:17 pm

sinista

emerton

bribe someone with a $100 BPS gift card

Posted Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:27 pm

Posted Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:35 pm

shawneramone

sinista

emerton

A $100 tacklewarehouse ( team sponsor) giftcard gets my partner the couch a week from Sunday

Posted Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:40 pm

stratos1966

shawneramone

sinista

emerton

A $100 tacklewarehouse ( team sponsor) giftcard gets my partner the couch a week from Sunday

your sponsored by tackle warehouse

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:22 pm

Neil,who are you fishing with?Do they qualify for the finals?You can't bring a ringer with you,haha.They have to have fished either six or eight with maff to qualify.Since you are in the top 15 I would say that would require 8 tourneys fished.

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:32 pm

khaskins

Neil,who are you fishing with?Do they qualify for the finals?You can't bring a ringer with you,haha.They have to have fished either six or eight with maff to qualify.Since you are in the top 15 I would say that would require 8 tourneys fished.

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Rich ,you have way too much time on your hands.I am surprised that he hasn't responded yet.Hello,Neil,where are you?Hello,hello.

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:16 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links