khaskins

HAHAHA If i have them there then Stratos won't show up.lol

Found out Kenny made a trip to Billington today to prefish, HE IS DISQUALIFIED!!! He broke the NO FISHING 336 HOURS (two weeks) prior to any event with 304 hrs and 51 minutes left to launch he is clearly in violation!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!

I saw we make him show up just to watch the weigh in as punishment for his complete disregard for the RULES!!!!

Im looking into whether or not Scotty was there too, if so we will let him fish to represent the team but he has to fish his carolina rig from shore!

Kenny!!!!!!

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:13 pm

on 4 lb. test and a 1/32 oz. split sinker

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:12 pm

sinista

khaskins

HAHAHA If i have them there then Stratos won't show up.lol

Found out Kenny made a trip to Billington today to prefish, HE IS DISQUALIFIED!!! He broke the NO FISHING 336 HOURS (two weeks) prior to any event with 304 hrs and 51 minutes left to launch he is clearly in violation!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!

I saw we make him show up just to watch the weigh in as punishment for his complete disregard for the RULES!!!!

Im looking into whether or not Scotty was there too, if so we will let him fish to represent the team but he has to fish his carolina rig from shore!

Kenny!!!!!!

Breaking your own rule.. . Just for that we should all fish right next to him at Billington all day.

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:03 pm

I left my house at 11:10 a.m. this morning and billington was the closest.The water is a little low which makes the launch a little better.The water is stained green and you can't see anything except for some leafy weeds on the west side.I was home by 2 With one bass and one pick and one missed pick up on the fall.I just went for something to do on my holiday.Neil if I pre fished as much as you Tourneys would be boring.Because I already caught all the fish and they won't bite again.WARNING!!!!! Coming down the hill towards the boat launch there is a small wash out on the right hand side of the road.It is about a foot deep.Look out for it because it will be dark when we arrive.At the bottom of the hill there are multiple pot holes,go slow.

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:18 pm

khaskins

I left my house at 11:10 a.m. this morning and billington was the closest.The water is a little low which makes the launch a little better.The water is stained green and you can't see anything except for some leafy weeds on the west side.I was home by 2 With one bass and one pick and one missed pick up on the fall.I just went for something to do on my holiday.Neil if I pre fished as much as you Tourneys would be boring.Because I already caught all the fish and they won't bite again.WARNING!!!!! Coming down the hill towards the boat launch there is a small wash out on the right hand side of the road.It is about a foot deep.Look out for it because it will be dark when we arrive.At the bottom of the hill there are multiple pot holes,go slow.

Looks like ill have to stock the pond before we fish it

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Just spoke with HODAH he is in unless something pops up ( really he says it has to be sunny and at least 75 or he's out) lol

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:41 pm

Just waiting on Rusty Hookers, I know Bruce said he needed a carbeurator for his motor

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:42 pm

sinista

Just waiting on Rusty Hookers, I know Bruce said he needed a carbeurator for his motor

Scratch that he just messaged me back he is out, been busy with the Police Academy if he has last minute changes I told him to just show up

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:45 pm

Looks like a 15 boat finale, Kermit will be reporting live with weather updates from Billington as the 21st gets closer

Posted Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:08 pm

11 days and counting

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:46 pm

sinista

11 days and counting

BUMP

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:32 pm

jwall046

sinista

11 days and counting

BUMP

2 can ply this game

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:08 pm

Kermit sucks,and if I can't fish a couple of hours on the closest body of water to me on a holiday with 2 weeks before a tourney then life sucks too.Stop busting my nuts.

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:25 pm

khaskins

Kermit sucks,and if I can't fish a couple of hours on the closest body of water to me on a holiday with 2 weeks before a tourney then life sucks too.Stop busting my nuts.

Aww come on ken you know we are only playing toughen up fluffy! Lol

Posted Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:29 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links