he is just trying to blow your points total out of the water

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:37 pm

biggz53

stratos1966

This is starting to sound like a trendy 70's dance

he is just trying to blow your points total out of the water

Just doing my best to keep the post up top, lol

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:14 pm

Hey Neil since this is so close to my house is it o.k. if I pre fish?I know you will be.What day are you going?I'll meet you there.lol

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:34 pm

khaskins

Hey Neil since this is so close to my house is it o.k. if I pre fish?I know you will be.What day are you going?I'll meet you there.lol

I'll be there the Saturday before I think its the 13th

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:37 pm

I'll be prefishing the 3 day proir to the tourney. I will probably stay out there till dark on the day before just to be sure i'm prepared.

We should probably open this up to 739 boats too

The day of the tourney I will be trolling 3 rods with shiners and drifting live crayfish on another 2 rods Shocked

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:44 pm

Rich, you make me laugh Laughing

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:37 pm

i would also like to take the time to thank all the heavy hitters involved in this site....from running the site, to setting up the season,stats,hosting,chiming in on lots of different questions asked by all.ya just can't beat this site,you all make it great.this was my first year.got to meet a great bunch of guys and my only regret is i didn't find it years ago....buy anyway ,see u all at BILLINGTON!!!!!!CAN'T WAIT!!!CARTOPPERS RULE!!

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:19 pm

I think I'm gonna pre fish this place too. I may bring a tent so I can pre fish all weekend 12th 13th 14th. I should be able to find every fish, no?

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:24 pm

shawneramone

I think I'm gonna pre fish this place too. I may bring a tent so I can pre fish all weekend 12th 13th 14th. I should be able to find every fish, no?

No I already removed most of the fish from the lake and placed them at an undisclosed location , Ill return the biggest 5 to the lake after I weigh them in Sunday after noon

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:05 pm

Bump

Posted Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:24 am

sinista

shawneramone

No I already removed most of the fish from the lake and placed them at an undisclosed location , Ill return the biggest 5 to the lake after I weigh them in Sunday after noon

Pickerel don't count but please feel free to "remove" any you come across.

Posted Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:45 pm

samf

sinista

shawneramone

Pickerel don't count but please feel free to "remove" any you come across.

Leaving them for Shawn

Posted Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:53 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links