THE FINALS HAVE BEEN COMBINED!!

LAUNCH ADDRESS : MORTON PARK (OFF OF LOUT RD PLYMOUTH MA)
ARRIVAL : 6AM *PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY TO COORDINATE PARKING*
LAUNCH : 7AM
WEIGH IN : 2:30PM
(EXTENDED HALF HOUR)
ENTRY FEE : 50$ PER BOAT SOLO OR TEAM

DUE TO A LACK OF FINALIST ABLE TO PARTICIPATE WE HAVE COMBINED THE 2 EVENTS INTO 1 AND WILL BE HOLDING THE FINAL AT BILLINGTON SEA FOR PROTECTION AND SAFETY OF THE TEAMS WITH SMALLER CARTOPPER VESSELS.

IN THE SPIRIT OF ALL THE HARD WORK SMOKE PUT IN KEEPING THE STATS AND THE TEAMS THAT FISHED THEIR A**ES OFF TO QUALIFY ONLY THOSE THAT MADE THE FINALS WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE, OUR APOLOGIES TO ANYONE ELSE WHO MAY HAVE WANTED TO FILL A SPOT BUT FAIR IS FAIR AND ALL THE WORK PREPARING AND KEEPING THE STATS WOULD BE IN VAIN IF WE DECIDED TO CHANGE THINGS NOW

CONFIRMED THUS FAR ARE:

1.HALO
2.SINISTA
3.BIGMOUTH/BASSASINS
4.GIFT HORSE
5.BASS TECHS
6.NORTHSHORE
7.SMOKECITY
8.MOREFISH
9.POUNDTOWN
10.COASTGAURD
11.SHAW
12.HODAH

PAYOUTS BASED ON 13 ARE AS FOLLOWS

1ST 300$
2ND 200$
3RD 100$
LUNKER 50$

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, SEE YOU ALL THERE

Last edited by sinista on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 6 times in total

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:33 pm

I HAVE SPOKE WITH THE 3 TEAMS NOT YET CONFIRMED THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO MOVE THEIR SCHEDULES AROUND AND OR REPAIR MECHANICAL ISSUES, I WILL REMAIN IN CONTACT WITH THEM AND UPDATE THE ATTENDANCE SHEET AS I HEAR FROM THEM

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:40 pm

good stuff neil.

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:43 pm

sinista

I HAVE SPOKE WITH THE 3 TEAMS NOT YET CONFIRMED THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO MOVE THEIR SCHEDULES AROUND AND OR REPAIR MECHANICAL ISSUES, I WILL REMAIN IN CONTACT WITH THEM AND UPDATE THE ATTENDANCE SHEET AS I HEAR FROM THEM

Thanks Neil, Smoke, Johnny everyone for an awesome welcoming and a great time/learning experience.

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:43 pm

samf

good stuff neil.

Thanks Sam

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:49 pm

biggz53

sinista

Thanks Neil, Smoke, Johnny everyone for an awesome welcoming and a great time/learning experience.

Thanks Bobby

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:50 pm

Good executive decision on this one! Very much looking forward to Billington!

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:05 pm

pocketfisherman

Good executive decision on this one! Very much looking forward to Billington!

Should be a good time hopefully the weather cooperates

Posted Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:13 pm

BIG Props to Johnny for being the mastermind behind this evil plot to take weekend warriors and turn them into seasoned tourney fisherman. And to my man Smoke. The first guy from MAFF that I ever met. He's an instantly likeable guy who can do math. What a combo. And to Neil who has been the Front man for this Titanic Trio, organizing and doing a lot of the dirty work. I can't wait to fish Billington. The home of my first Maff tourney and I also happened to weigh in my old PB at that tourney. And last but not least BIG Props to all of the other Maff fisherman who have helped to mold me into a better fisherman. I appreciate that. These days I feel like I can go anywhere and catch fish. (except Wallum. PAVE IT!) LOL Big Props to my man Kevin. He's a great guy and a great fisherman. Big Props to my main man Darren, the original Bassasin. He wasn't able to fish much but when he did, he only dominated the Oldham tourney (I was net boy for the most part). See you all there but first...a cookout.

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:01 am

hey now i caught my first 2 MA trout at wallum while fishing for bass.

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:11 am

samf

hey now i caught my first 2 MA trout at wallum while fishing for bass.

You should have dressed it up like a bass you might have won!

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:26 am

Thank you Shawn!

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:46 am

shawneramone

BIG Props to Johnny for being the mastermind behind this evil plot to take weekend warriors and turn them into seasoned tourney fisherman. And to my man Smoke. The first guy from MAFF that I ever met. He's an instantly likeable guy who can do math. What a combo. And to Neil who has been the Front man for this Titanic Trio, organizing and doing a lot of the dirty work. I can't wait to fish Billington. The home of my first Maff tourney and I also happened to weigh in my old PB at that tourney. And last but not least BIG Props to all of the other Maff fisherman who have helped to mold me into a better fisherman. I appreciate that. These days I feel like I can go anywhere and catch fish. (except Wallum. PAVE IT!) LOL Big Props to my man Kevin. He's a great guy and a great fisherman. Big Props to my main man Darren, the original Bassasin. He wasn't able to fish much but when he did, he only dominated the Oldham tourney (I was net boy for the most part). See you all there but first...a cookout.

Thank you sir

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:48 am

should've stuffed it in one of the bass' mouths. oh wait, they were too small. 100% agreement with shawn. thanks to everyone for organizing these things.

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:50 am

(bump)

Posted Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:50 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links