khaskins

Rich ,you have way too much time on your hands.I am surprised that he hasn't responded yet.Hello,Neil,where are you?Hello,hello.

Ken, I posted 3 smiley faces. It took about 20 seconds

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:05 pm

Bump (points in 1/10 second) Cool

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:10 pm

stratos1966

khaskins

Rich ,you have way too much time on your hands.I am surprised that he hasn't responded yet.Hello,Neil,where are you?Hello,hello.

Here I am! Lurking in background! Incognito!

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:14 pm

I get that too much time on your hands line a lot too. There's nothing I'd rather be doing than fishing or wasting my time goofing around making videos and trying to crack everyone up. If I really had too much time I'd do all that and still have time for my wife...

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:31 pm

shawneramone

I get that too much time on your hands line a lot too. There's nothing I'd rather be doing than fishing or wasting my time goofing around making videos and trying to crack everyone up. If I really had too much time I'd do all that and still have time for my wife...

I'm buying my girl a Lagemouth Bass Costume to wear over the winter in hopes it will keep my focus on her instead of staring at my tackle and repeatedly watching the same Bass Fishing DVD's over and over

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:34 pm

sinista

shawneramone

I'm buying my girl a Lagemouth Bass Costume to wear over the winter in hopes it will keep my focus on her instead of staring at my tackle and repeatedly watching the same Bass Fishing DVD's over and over

BRILLIANT

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:52 pm

khaskins

Neil,who are you fishing with?Do they qualify for the finals?You can't bring a ringer with you,haha.They have to have fished either six or eight with maff to qualify.Since you are in the top 15 I would say that would require 8 tourneys fished.

Fishing it with the kid I own the boat with ( Weston) and yes early in the season he made enough events to qualify,

I was gonna bring the Portuguese KVD Kevin Victor Derosa but Weston wants to fish it

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:01 pm

stratos1966

khaskins

You still have too much time on your hands.Shouldn't you be watching your 25 children?lolAnd by the way the faces changed.

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:15 pm

Hey Ken.... wait for it

I see you!!!

hehehehe

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:55 pm

emerton

on a lighter note. Rolling Eyes im available to fish the final if someone needs a partner. PM me

(Bump) Cool

Posted Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:14 pm

Neil

Happy Hookers are going to miss the TOC, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, Johnny , Smoke and all of the MAFF members that fished our tournaments series this year. Kyle and I had a great time fishing both series and we look forward to 2013.

Maybe we will see some of you at a MAFF Ice Derby???

Thank You

Ed & Kyle

Posted Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:20 pm

BRRRRRRR!!!!!!I don't like ice unless it's for hockey or keeping my beer cold.lol.Hey Neil who the hell is the portugese who?If I never heard of him he definitely doesn't qualify.I'm working tomorrow so I won't see you at Billington PRE-FISHING,lol.Do me a favor and search out some new spots besides the ones I showed you.Thats the bad part about fishing with different people,they know where you caught fish and try to beat you to it when their not with you.LOL.Just kidding,I love fishing with other people just to have fun and hang out.It's not really about the money(cough,cough)it's about time on the water and hopefully catching some nice bass.Oh yeah and beating the pants off of all ya all.HA!!!!!!

Posted Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:21 pm

khaskins

BRRRRRRR!!!!!!I don't like ice unless it's for hockey or keeping my beer cold.lol.Hey Neil who the hell is the portugese who?If I never heard of him he definitely doesn't qualify.I'm working tomorrow so I won't see you at Billington PRE-FISHING,lol.Do me a favor and search out some new spots besides the ones I showed you.Thats the bad part about fishing with different people,they know where you caught fish and try to beat you to it when their not with you.LOL.Just kidding,I love fishing with other people just to have fun and hang out.It's not really about the money(cough,cough)it's about time on the water and hopefully catching some nice bass.Oh yeah and beating the pants off of all ya all.HA!!!!!!

I'm with you Ken, SCREW the ice, except for ice hockey & keeping beer and beverages cold! See you at the tournament boys!

Posted Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:47 pm

Time to catch some morefish

Posted Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:28 pm

I'm also a no ice guy. Who am I gonna see at Billington tomorrow while I'm uhhh, bird watching

Posted Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:22 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links