This is too much for me to handle...I gotta check out of this one, haha.

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Sorry guys i use bitsy bugs .i fished sunday kicked ass, but because these too tirds oh sorry turds. think i lie they have the right too attack me. a phoney italian and a new yorker who wears a red sox hat real reputable

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:13 pm

I'm Armenian and I'm following suit and opting out of this one.

http://www.karlonia.com/2008/04/05/english-grammar-lesson-to-too-two/

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Wow !again no back bone. start the static then bow out ,not the first time i have seen u do this before volume. then 10 degrees ricky follows u

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:19 pm

where did you see me do this before? I don't even know you?
I don't see how engaging you in an internet battle of words, that really has no basis, is productive in anyway. Therefore, I have nothing else to say on this subject.

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:20 pm

this is going in a strange direction. Nofx made up both, a past relationship with Volume, and the nickname 10 Degrees Ricky. I thought that was just some pop culture reference I didn't know, but I googled it and it turns out its just nothing.

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:24 pm

oh sorry 10 masters degrees ricky. wow u googled 10 degrees ricky lol thats funny

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:31 pm

actually ur right, now that i look back on it. I should've figured it out, the ricky through me off tho. I'm glad we were able to share a laugh over this. good times.

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:32 pm

[/img][/url]

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:40 pm

guyz got a few photos 4 u . enjoy

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Wow great info guys!
I am also going to start trying out jig fishing too so this thread was not only a wealth of great info but was also great for a few chuckles! Laughing
Yesterday I watched my bro pull out a lunker from the Concord River on a Strike King Hack Attack jig (I'm pretty sure thats what is was). What made it such an awesome catch was that I glanced over and saw him pitch the jig and "backboard" it off a wooden bridge pillar. I thought to myself; wow, thats exactly what I see on the fishing tv shows. Sure enough a second later, bam, solid largey. On top of that it was our first visit to the Concord River.

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:07 pm

atelian

hey guys, thanks for all the input. went out yesterday just to practice flipping and pulled in my first fish on a jig. now i just need to get the right equipment and I'll be good to go.

Great job!

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Glad to see this thread back on track,it seems it actually may have helped a couple guys before the train crashed.Hopefully some other guys will add something....

Posted Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:29 am

wow i thought we had some mature adults using this message board, man can people prove me wrong.

was a nice topic, then it turned to crap, nice work

grow up and use this thread as a learning tool.
we all have different ideas and methods when it comes to fishing.

Posted Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:46 am

yeah let's definitely bring this back. what are you guys using to pitch creature style baits or trailers without jigs? i know most use an EWG hook and rig something like a beaver texas style with a worm weight. how are you pegging them? are you using screw lock bullet weights? the toothpick? bobber stoppers etc? i haven't really done this method yet and want to try.

Posted Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:55 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links