nofx99

hey volume ur kind of a tird, that fish ur holding looks real small. i know where u caught that fish, so if thats all you have too show at that pond u don't know how too fish, really volume ur gonna call me out ,should i have my friend call u because ur the judge. your such a tird. u want pics, ur gonna get em,and look so f#$*EN stupid

Now, I'll be the first to admit, I love a nice anonymous, internet argument but i feel like this isn't the place. Though if I was going to take part, I would inform Nofx that the correct spelling is "turd." I'd also point out that Volume didn't judge anything, he just doubted your fisherman's story, which is to be expected when you brag about a great day, show no proof, and then say you don't want to brag. Also, you're first two sentences are run-ons and you used the incorrect form of the word "to" in the sentence "you don't know how too fish." And in closing, maybe that was the only picture of Volume where he was able to both, hold his fish and give the peace sign, and he's not actually showing off the fish but rather his ability to multitask.

But as I said, this isn't the place for internet arguments so I won't get involved.

PS Thanks for all the input guys.

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:14 pm

ok so! ur gay who post themselves with no shirt on a fishing web site , buddy if u think after i get home dealing with my kids, then i want to check my punctuation, and sentence structure ,lol u get this yet. ur as dumb as just like your boyfriend volume

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:25 pm

"as dumb as just like my boyfriend volume."

I have a feeling that insult is going to have the opposite of the desired affect as it now makes you look quite dumb. but you're right, i am stupid. i'll just go use my two master's degrees as bait and stay quiet.

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:27 pm

sorry for anyone that is getting emails about this thread. clearly the information we were all seeking has been put out there and hopefully this embarrassing conversation will come to an end.

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Well lets change the mood,Hey atelian nice job on the jig fish. Very Happy

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:31 pm

Wow 2 masters degrees, how do u have time too fish, and what six minors in english me too .i'm dr brown i invented the time machine just come by and cut my lawn thanks

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:33 pm

thanks bam. just picked up a couple more jigs and some 30 pound test thanks to the info here. oh by the way, i saw people talking about the itsy bugs, bass pro has a huge selection of them for between 1.69-1.99.

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Thanks for the lead. 1.69..really? not much under two bucks anymore lol

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:38 pm

nothing for nothing tough guy ,but yourself and volume started this s***. now its oh ,we must stop this. oh ur taking this too far dont open your mouth

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Nofx Nightly Checklist

1. Eat dinner.
2. Put kids to bed.
3. Talk s*** to strangers and continue after they've lost interest.
4. Sleep.

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:49 pm

Rolling Eyes.... wait Idea Why dont you guys use some of this angst constructively and have a duel at Lake Boone.Not like this ,but like this Go Fish .Last tourney of the season..........all winter to cool off LOL

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:58 pm

haha first of all, great use of emoticons. and an hour is a long way to drive to lose to a superior fisherman like Nofx so I'll pass. I appreciate your services as an arbitrator though. I'm gonna be so happy when this thread comes to an end.

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Wow, buddy you are really trying to look like u were attacked, but it was the complete opposite ,ur boy toy attacked and u tried to wrestle the carcass from him i posted what i caught. i did not know i had too prove it too u ,and volume. 1. u look like oshama bin laden
2. ur an idiot

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Haha...something tells me it already has lol

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:05 pm

Bam, looks like we were wrong.

Nofx, its Osama, no H. And that's kind of funny because that's what my summer baseball team called me this season.

The end? I'm tired.

Posted Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:06 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links