shawneramone

This season I have decided to get into the pitching/flipping game and give the old jig a chance. So many people have caught their pb on it and I think I've caught one fish ever on a jig (never really give them a chance) So I've been reading a lot and searched all of the MAFF forums on the jig n pig. I'll tell you what...I read this entire thread. I laughed...I was amazed at the twists and turns...Johnny said he was writing a novel...all he had to do was copy this thread. I'm definitely the type of guy that likes to read a lot about a new technique or when I'm fishing a new lake or whatever but like anyone else, seeing is believing. Thank you all for your knowledge. I hope to use it. I hope to make it a confidence bait and lastly I'd like to thank you guys for getting back on track. I've gotten involved in spats in the past mostly by accident and they don't do any good for anything except maybe for me reading this thread long after it cooled down. You guys rock

Good luck learning to jig fish. I've been doing it for many years and it is without a doubt my go to bait. I keep colors simple ie Black and Blue for any sort of tinted water and natural colors for clear water. If your not getting hung up from time to time your not in the right place. Keep it simple and always buy a jig with a good quality hook. Have fun and give em hell!

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:33 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links