Keep at it Shawn you just need a tourney to light it up.

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:44 pm

bangbang

Keep at it Shawn you just need a tourney to light it up.

That's what I'm thinking...I'm ready. My casting arm is totally warmed up

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:47 pm

Just bring a banana on that thing for lunch..break one curse with another..or damn yourself to a worse fate..

Ok I admit it is a bit of a crap shoot but meh...I was never one for good advice to be honest.

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:49 pm

LOL I had never heard of the banana curse until last year. I used to eat bananas on board all the time...I didn't know there could be a new baot curse on a used baoat

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:52 pm

Yeah, they are like one of my favorite fruits/foods in general. it is probably why I don't fish with a lot of guys who have nice boats!

Maybe the reason it got sold is because it had a curse on it..things you wouldn't think to ask when taking for a test drive. I am sure your luck will change..long as the boat doesn't end up like Christine, getting jealous of you and stuff.

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:57 pm

Just go fish oldham shawn! Haha you will do well haha

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:57 pm

kizel13

Not a bad idea

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:59 pm

Shawn, I have a feeling you're gonna break the curse REAL soon. As long as it's no in a tourney that Team Northshore is in, I wish you the best of luck bud! Very Happy

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:00 pm

such thing as a new boat curse.You just have to find them and figure it out.Sometimes you do,and sometimes you don't.Caught a 5.65 saturday and two 12 inchers.Caught 4 between 2 and 3 pounds sunday after two hours of fishing .All 4 caught in 10 minutes off the same point.First find them then figure out what they will bite.

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:05 pm

Thanks Roger, I enjoy how you added a disclaimer

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:05 pm

khaskins

such thing as a new boat curse.You just have to find them and figure it out.Sometimes you do,and sometimes you don't.Caught a 5.65 saturday and two 12 inchers.Caught 4 between 2 and 3 pounds sunday after two hours of fishing .All 4 caught in 10 minutes off the same point.First find them then figure out what they will bite.

bingo. unfortunately figured them out at the beginning and end of the day today and lost 2 fish in a row off the same stretch. nothing in between ha

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:12 pm

samf

khaskins

bingo. unfortunately figured them out at the beginning and end of the day today and lost 2 fish in a row off the same stretch. nothing in between ha

I am having trouble finding them even though I feel like I'm looking in the right spots

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:21 pm

blackstonecarp

Yeah, they are like one of my favorite fruits/foods in general. it is probably why I don't fish with a lot of guys who have nice boats!

Maybe the reason it got sold is because it had a curse on it..things you wouldn't think to ask when taking for a test drive. I am sure your luck will change..long as the boat doesn't end up like Christine, getting jealous of you and stuff.

I almost want this to happen...I love that book

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:21 pm

shawneramone

kizel13

Not a bad idea

If you do let me know!

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:24 pm

something tells me the bassassin will find them at billington next weekend...

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:26 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links