biggz53

shawneramone

LOL Bobby sometimes I feel bad for you young fellas just starting out. I'm hoping to get out Saturday and Sunday

I was planning Sunday for like two weeks. Mom texted me if I was coming over for Easter and I said no I'm fishing, honestly cause I had no idea it was Easter and immediately got the guilt trip so, fishing trip rearranged. Ill be out Saturday one way or the other.

My mom is in Fla or we'd probably be doing something. I haven't really talked to my wife about it but she works so many hours leading up to a holiday that by the time the holiday is here she wants nothing to do with it...freeing me up to do what I want

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:58 pm

biggz53

The lesser half of pound town and I have been talking. I got shut down from fishing Sunday so trying to rearrange plans. We will know by Thursday

Does Lindsay know that you refer to her as your "lesser" half?

I've got Friday, Saturday and Sunday booked for fishing....somewhere TBD.

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:40 pm

bloomagoo

biggz53

The lesser half of pound town and I have been talking. I got shut down from fishing Sunday so trying to rearrange plans. We will know by Thursday

Does Lindsay know that you refer to her as your "lesser" half?

I've got Friday, Saturday and Sunday booked for fishing....somewhere TBD.

Haha nah this is my reg car topper partner and he certainly knows it. As far as Lindsey is concerned unless I'm bringing money home the tourneys I need to find a new hobby

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:47 pm

I tried to get Easter off (from the wife) for fishing, but no so luck. Saturday works though. For those of you going, see you boys out there!

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:59 pm

well let's hear it shawn. you shake the curse? give us a breakdown on the fish you slammed home this weekend.

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:01 pm

I'm bassless

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:09 pm

i'm speechless. no way, i don't believe it. did anyone catch anything sunday?

hit the shallow places. i caught 7 or 8 saturday but only 2 today. lost 2 more. got 1 marketing picture though. beaver fever logo, beaver fever jig.

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:33 pm

samf

i'm speechless. no way, i don't believe it. did anyone catch anything sunday?

I got skunked. Fished a shallow woody pond this morning. Haven't fished there in probably 15 years, may be even longer before I go back.

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:45 pm

I'm not too worried about it. Mostly I'm fishing unfamiliar places due to the new boat. I almost broke out the Bass Hunter and hit Fosters today but I really like my new boat

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:54 pm

you'll get them soon i'm sure.

yeah i went to a shallow slop filled mess saturday. probably won't go back for years. not worth it.

today was pretty slow as well. water's still freezing.

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:56 pm

It was 47 at the place we went to today. It's one of those places that looks really bassy too

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:59 pm

It's definitly hit or miss this time of year. I was down the cape yesterday on a small pond. 6 hours of fishing.... 2 bass, all 2lbers. A friend of mine was fishing 2 miles from me. He had 20 bass including a 7.7 lm, a 5.5 sm another two 4lb class Lm and a 3lber for 25lbs for his best 5

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:46 pm

That's incredible for 5 fish that's a five pound average

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:07 pm

I may catch a Fish in my new cast before you catch a fish in your new boat.. hahaha Either way it looks like next week for the both of us!!

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:14 pm

Ouch

Posted Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:07 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links