I may be dumb but I'm not stupid. I'm not paying your entry fee, I stuck a banana in the tail pipe and I glued the drain plug in the hole

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:46 pm

it is a crap shoot this time of year. i went out one time and did pretty well for water that had to have been under 40 degrees. then went to another place with great weather and it was horrible.

i'd still rather be on the water than not though. take the old jonboat out to some usual places to knock them out.

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:50 pm

I was looking to get out today but something came up. I'll try it Thursday for sure. Maybe tomorrow. It might rain

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:52 pm

hitting upper Saturday with Rog. I know where they are Smile

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:46 pm

kman

hitting upper Saturday with Rog. I know where they are Smile

Damon might be coming down Saturday to hit Upper. We'll just follow you guys around

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:56 pm

lets do it, the more the merrier.

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:57 pm

Just waiting on Damon

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:58 pm

tell Damon we are fishing for boat pink slips

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:01 pm

My bass hunter vs ss northshore

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:11 pm

There are a few of us in discussions for Saturday maybe we do mystic and make it a three way dance

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:31 pm

I have seen no such discussions

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:33 pm

The lesser half of pound town and I have been talking. I got shut down from fishing Sunday so trying to rearrange plans. We will know by Thursday

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:35 pm

discussion: cya there maybe hahaha

i'm hoping to get out thursday, saturday, and sunday. it's go time. i don't care if it's cold or snowing.

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:35 pm

LOL Bobby sometimes I feel bad for you young fellas just starting out. I'm hoping to get out Saturday and Sunday

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:52 pm

shawneramone

LOL Bobby sometimes I feel bad for you young fellas just starting out. I'm hoping to get out Saturday and Sunday

I was planning Sunday for like two weeks. Mom texted me if I was coming over for Easter and I said no I'm fishing, honestly cause I had no idea it was Easter and immediately got the guilt trip so, fishing trip rearranged. Ill be out Saturday one way or the other.

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:55 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links