Has a 10lber been caught after 2007?

Posted Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:51 am

The lsit has not been updated since 2007 I believe. If I remember correctly a 10+ took the award 2 maybe 3 years ago, The other 2 years it was close but they were 9 + lbers

Posted Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:58 am

stratos1966

The lsit has not been updated since 2007 I believe. If I remember correctly a 10+ took the award 2 maybe 3 years ago, The other 2 years it was close but they were 9 + lbers

that list will get updated this year just as soon as i get out on the water Wink atleast thats the attitude i have every time i go out. i know for a fact that im yankin a record setter every time i go out, sure it never happens lol but i still have that excitement each and every second i got a line in the water. all it takes is just that one right place,right time, right bait and bang! your a god among men hahahahahahahq

Posted Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:16 am

There is two bass that missed on this list. I met one woman who caught 15 pounds in mass. she had it mount on wall. She said she caught it at 2002-2005 (I cant recall what year) and other one is my friend's father caught 14.11 pounds largemouth bass out of Holyoke spot at 2006.

So, there is definitely more than just 10 pound bass on that list that havent been heard.

Posted Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:55 am

deaffisherman

There is two bass that missed on this list. I met one woman who caught 15 pounds in mass. she had it mount on wall. She said she caught it at 2002-2005 (I cant recall what year) and other one is my friend's father caught 14.11 pounds largemouth bass out of Holyoke spot at 2006.

So, there is definitely more than just 10 pound bass on that list that havent been heard.

These were pulled off mass wildlife, so proven 10 pounders

Posted Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:59 am

deaffisherman

That 14lber would be a beast. Does your friend have any pics of her? I'd love to see her.

Posted Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:22 pm

[quote="stratos1966"]
deaffisherman

That 14lber would be a beast. Does your friend have any pics of her? I'd love to see her.[/quote

Now thats a better way to approach it Richard! Great job man

Posted Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:06 pm

This woman is what I speak of 15.2 pounds.
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x116/HotFishGirls/bibbass027.jpg

I asked my friend's to call his dad to sent picture of bass. He said hell no. Oh well, sorry, dudes.

Anyway, what do you think of this woman's almost got mass record for lmb? Mount is definitely look weird. but still, congrats to her for that big bass.

Posted Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:07 pm

deaffisherman

This woman is what I speak of 15.2 pounds.
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x116/HotFishGirls/bibbass027.jpg

I asked my friend's to call his dad to sent picture of bass. He said hell no. Oh well, sorry, dudes.

Anyway, what do you think of this woman's almost got mass record for lmb? Mount is definitely look weird. but still, congrats to her for that big bass.

I'm skeptical. There was a thread on here that has since been deleted. That woman's fish( Plural) was in it. I believe she claimed to have caught SEVERAL 10+ lb Mass Bass. I'm not buying it.

Posted Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:20 pm

I did see a report of a ten at Billington on some internet sports report a couple of years ago.A lot of places have big fish but they aren't very fast.You have to slow down and get it in front of them and hope they bite.They don't get that big by getting caught all the time.Or they have been caught and they know what not to bite on.Any given day with any given cast or pitch could be the one.Be ready my friends.

Posted Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:21 pm

yeah, me too. But there are definitely some bass that has capable to grow that size. I know two ponds that possible hold that big.

Unfortunately, I can't fish there since owner owns that lake. I tried to ask owner to fish there. he said no.

second pond, I have been saw that bass hiding on submerge wooden rowboat while I was snorkeling. It is matter of time to get that bass fooled.

Posted Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:35 pm

here is the link, she says she's caught five over 10 lbs Rolling Eyes

http://www.stripersonline.com/t/846695/10-lb-5-oz-lmb/30

Posted Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:51 pm

Wow!

Posted Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:55 pm

makes me sick seeing those things mounted.

Posted Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:52 pm

samf

makes me sick seeing those things mounted.

you and me both. i suppose if i cought a mass bass in the teens i may possibly want to have it as a keepsake knowing damn well id never find another one bigger in this state in a lifetime but it would be a tough decision. everything i catch goes back in the water unless it is to be used as bait for something bigger and even then i ask for its forgivness and thank it for the possible huge fish its going to help me catch . i just dont like being involved in fish killing, i dont even eat fish lol havent since i was a little kid it grosses me out but nowadays its more cause id rather fight the beast ,thank said beast for the fun times and watch beast swim away to fight another day Smile

Posted Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:41 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links