5.SINISTA
6.NORTHSHORE
7.BOOM
8.HOOLIGANS
9.BIGMOUTHS
10.ARROGANT ANGLERS

Last edited by smokecity on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 6 times in total

Posted Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Beaver Fever would love to get in on this one, Dan will be gone to Champlain that week so I would be bringing an alternate. (Or if someone wants a seat let me know!)

On question however, I know there has been some discussion of trailering cartoppers and keeping a level playing field.(IE electric only) and trust me I agree! I can launch my boat by hand, but due to my recent surgery doc won't let me lift more then 20#. Is this ramp trailer launchable, I would carry the boat but dont want to mess up 5 weeks of recovery, but I really want to fish!

Let me know and if its cool with me launching off my trailer then put Beaver Fever on the list!

Great job again to everyone today, tough day for some..... but great to be back out there!

Posted Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:00 pm

Put us down Smoke

Posted Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:02 pm

BEAVER FEVER IF THAT SPOTS OPEN BRO I WILL TAKE IT I HAVE NO TROLLING MOTOR RIGHT NOW.LET ME KNOW AND IF ITS FULL WHO NEEDS A PARTNER???? THERE IS A SPOT TO LAUNCH OVER THERE NOT SURE IF YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO PARK THERE BUT ITS A GOOD SIZED LOT.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ARROGANCE ABOUT LAUNCHING OVER THERE???

Posted Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Your in smoke

Posted Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Team SINISTA wants in please!!!!!

Posted Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:23 pm

we want in for sure

Posted Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Team BOOM will be there.

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:01 am

Im one of those trailered car topper guys too, need info on whether or not there is parking worse case senerio Ill put the trailer on top of the truck it weights nothing. any info would help

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:36 am

rusty hookers are in

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:53 am

bigmouths are DOWN

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:39 pm

where is northpond anyway? when i search it lake maspenock comes up?

is that correct or am i doing something wrong

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:49 pm

north pong is also called by that name.it's on n.main st.hopkinton.if your going 495 n,take second ramp to head west.i think it's a couple of miles past south st.on the left.you will see the pond before you come to ramp.look for the little brown sign.

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Arrogance is in! ole stomping grounds

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:58 pm

Sinista,
you won't be able to drive the trailer into the water, there are a bunch of rocks all around. The parking lot is not all that big, if you have 15 teams, that's at least 15 cars, which I don't think will fit. I think that is the only public launch there, but I could be wrong...might have to shuttle people in from somewhere.

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:08 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links