I've been on this site for roughly a few months now and have come to realize having no topper/boat SUCKS ! 'Been close t' "in" a few times met a few of the guys in Manchaug had a few of you get your partner back last minute but thats fisherman's luck -and I'm sure the first time one of you heavy hitters risks on a newbie I'll be screwed somehow and so it goes
---seems like the only way to get the cred around here is to get out there "tourney-style"and I started so late in the season I screwed myself ! I remain UNDETERRED and am Lookin heavily forward to next spring !
--------------and I didn't mean to ruffle feathers suggesting you fellas move inland this weekend---just proud of the water in Central Mass---seen there might be an issue for ya'll and ---looked for a sollution

Gotta get this DAMN Topper !

Posted Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:40 pm

team format $50 per boat,5 fish limit,12"to be a keeper,lunker fee included.i'm sure we can make this place work.let's fish.

Posted Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:33 am

Riverrat I got mine this year on a whim with the tax money. It's one of those things you just have to pull the trigger on. I agree with Ken. Let's make it work and do some fishin'

Posted Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:55 am

Hey guys keep an eye open for alot of rocks just below the surface in the North end of the pond, both east and west sides.

Posted Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:49 am

Hooley's r in

Posted Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:53 am

Hooley's r in

Posted Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:56 am

getting close to that time, whats the final word johnny? we staying with maspenock or moving somewhere else. im game for where ever just need to know what the trailer situation is. eddy pond looks good to me

Posted Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:53 pm

chevin37

getting close to that time, whats the final word johnny? we staying with maspenock or moving somewhere else. im game for where ever just need to know what the trailer situation is. eddy pond looks good to me

We are going with Maspenock. 5083734783 txt me or call me ill give you details on the launch.

Posted Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:50 pm

sorry guys the rusty hookers have to back out of this one.

Posted Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:14 pm

sorry guys, i have been slammed at work. thank you sinista, if you guys think you canmake it work. go for it

Posted Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:08 pm

i know that the second emc building is vacant right now.i don't think there will a problem parking there.there is another vacant lot at the beginning of south st,but it looks blocked off.or just take our chances at the town ramp.are there any other options?

Posted Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:11 am

khaskins

i know that the second emc building is vacant right now.i don't think there will a problem parking there.there is another vacant lot at the beginning of south st,but it looks blocked off.or just take our chances at the town ramp.are there any other options?

Team Boom is out there scouting today for a parking lot near by, I believe whats going to happen is one at a time we will roll in the town ramp and unload as quickly as possible, then proceed to meet up at a still to be determined spot, at which point a few of us will shuttle people to the cap topper access, those who can launch from the topper access should do so ( I doubt it will be many the spot is pretty rocky), the rest of us trailered guys will troll over and meet the rest of you at the topper access and start from there once every one is accounted for.

Posted Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:38 am

I need to get a CARTOPPER for next year! I cant wait for the 18th!!!

Posted Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:02 pm

SORRY BOYS DIDNT MEAN TO LEAVE YA HANGING HERE!!!!

NORTH POND/HOPKINGTON IS THE LOCATION AND I THINK WE COULD PARK THERE!!! SUNDAY IT'S GONNA HAPPEN I THINK SOMEONE IS GONNA PULL A HAWG OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Welcome back Smoke!

Ok so lots of research and talking with other members has revealed a few possibilities so here are the links for Google maps to possible alternative parking, the ramp location, as well as the cap topper access, I really think we need to meet at least 45 mins early to get everyone situated, taking into consideration the guys trailering there toppers are going to have to troll to meet the guys launching from the topper access, perhaps we meet by the point at Woody Island.

COPY AND PASTE THE LONGITUDE AND LATITUDE COORDINATES INTO THE SEARCH BAR ON GOOGLE MAPS TO VIEW THE LOCATIONS YOU CAN OBTAIN DIRECTIONS FROM THERE

These are the coordinates to the Alternative Parking

42° 12' 36.19", -71° 32' 55.39"

These are the coordinates to the ramp

42° 11' 51.58", -71° 33' 14.70"

These are the coordinates to the car topper access

42.205383,-71.558805

we may still need to shuttle guys to and from in the event parking at the ramp is not an option.

Posted Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:52 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links