So where are we meeting the large town ramp or the car top landing?
if were going to be waiting for guys to troll from one ramp to the other you know we're going to be getting a late start. What time are we starting? Where are we going to weigh in? I have been i several tournaments on this pond and we have always weighed in at the beach? Plenty of shore line to beach the boats?

See you tomorrow

Thanks
Happy Hooker

Posted Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:49 am

I say we meet at the boat ramp and park regardless. It's Sunday, so its probably not enforced and in all honesty, the police have much more important things to worry about. I totally forgot a buddy of mine from a ways back and that I used to work with is now a Hopkington cop. I have a call out to him (No, he will not sound the alarm if we're not supposed to be there for those of you thinking it) and will see what he says. Just my two cents, but I don't want to bother trying to carry our boat over bolders, to launch and won't! I'll take my chances regardless in the town lot.

Posted Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:04 pm

Sounds like plan to me

Posted Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:33 pm

PARKING LOT ON HAYWARD ST WEIGH INS ON BEACH IS FINE WITH ME .WE START AT 6:30AM TILL 2PM IF EVERYONE IS THERE EARLY WE START EARLY!!!!

Posted Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:49 pm

AWESOMENESS !!! Town ramp right? Damn excited boys seems like 3 weeks since I've been in a tourney...oh ya

Posted Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:06 pm

CONGRATS TO OUR WINNERS ON A TOUGH DAY TO FIND A BIG FISH!!!

THANKS ED AND ROGER FOR THE HELP GUYS!!

9/11/11 NORTH POND/HOPKINTON
CLEAR PARTLY CLOUDY WIND 5-7MPH 74DEGREES

1.NORTHSHORE---------------------(5)--------------------------10.7LBS
2.HAPPY HOOKERS-----------------(5)----------------------------7.8LBS
3.SINISTA----------------------------(3)----------------------------6.10LBS

4.SMOKECITY/BEAVER-------------(5)----------------------------6.8LBS
5.BIGMOUTHS-----------------------(5)----------------------------5.6LBS
6.HALO-------------------------------(5)----------------------------4.11LBS
7.BOOM------------------------------(4)----------------------------4.6LBS

8.HOOLIGANS--------------------------------------------------NO WEIGHT
9.BASSASIN'S---------------------------------------------------NO WEIGHT

KARL(NORTHSHORE)---------------LUNKER---------------------4.6LBS

Last edited by smokecity on Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

Posted Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Nice fish kman!

Posted Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Great job by everyone today. Tuff day but none the less a great day!

Posted Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:55 pm

nice lunker !

Posted Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Nice work fellas!!
Congrats to the money guys!
CHA-CHING!! KMAN!!

Posted Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Hey guys Once again I'd like to apologize for being late yesterday. I must have mistyped the coordinates into the gps. Having never been to that pond and not being familiar with that neck of the woods I didn't realize I was going the wrong way until about 6am. Good job to Northshore and to the other guys that placed. Fishing was so tough that we resorted to drop shotting. A technique neither of us was familiar with. We did catch a bunch of bluegills, a couple of picks, and one barely keeper bass that I was embarrassed to weigh in so I took no weight instead.

Posted Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:42 am

its all good shawn it was a weird day but beautiful out for a change!!!!see you guys soon

Posted Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:29 am

the best way i found to avoid wrong coordinates is to google search the sight you want.use the satelite view and zoom in.you can see the highway,the main roads and street names.you can even see the boat launch if you zoom in enough and drag around a little.you can also find structure like rocks,points and weeds and laydowns.

Posted Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:54 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links