[quote="happyhooker"]Sam

Thank you for the heads up if anyone knows of any other hazards please post.

Thanks
Ed

Happy Hooker[/quote

There's a point Northwest of the ramp. It extends out into the lake and is rocky and shallow.

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:10 pm

one other one. i'm not sure if it's the same as what chuck is thinking of but to the right of the river (and dead north of the launch) there is this metal dock and to the left of that heading west, a few old wooden docks. in between the 2 is some sort of big rock or very shallow rise. hard to see without a lot of sun and you can easily scrape bottom.

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:21 pm

TWO MORE SPOTS LEFT, LETS GO GUYS, WHO'S IN???

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Put Angry Meat in. Hopefully we will have our prop issue resolved by then.

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:14 pm

ONE MORE SPOT LEFT MOFO'S!

AND I'M FEELING COCKY BRING NOTHING SMALLER THAN A 50 BOYS!

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Arrogance is IN!

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:41 pm

THAT'S IT LAKE ATTITASH AMESBURY IS IN THE BOOKS TWO WEEKS EARLY.

IF YOU HAVE TO BAIL PLEASE LET ME KNOW A.S.A.P, SO I CAN FILL IT BACK UP.

IF YOU WANT TO BE ON THE RESERVE LIST INCASE ANYONE HAS TO BAIL, FOLLOW THIS THREAD AND I WILL ADD AN EXTENSION TO THE CURRENT ROSTER.

GOOD LUCK ALL AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK, WE HAVE A TALENTED GROUP OF ANGLERS ON THIS ROSTER!

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:57 pm

Johnny i really want to fish!!!! The only reason i see to bow out is if my son has an all-star baseball game that day. This will not be decided until playoffs finish. No offense to his team or the league but i hope b-ball is done by then! lol.
I will post asap if that was to happen.

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:16 pm

no problem bro, i know no one wants to bail, but life does happen, lol
good luck to your son!

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:57 pm

IF I GOT PAID FOR THE AMOUNT OF TIME I'M ON THIS SITE. I THINK I'D BE A RICH MAN HA HA!!!!

CUZ JAY I KNOW YOU WANNA BE THERE YOU HAVEN'T GOT TO ONE YET TO VISIT YOUR MAFF FAMILY.

DAMN THEY GOT WHITEY!!!!!LOL

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:44 pm

smokecity

IF I GOT PAID FOR THE AMOUNT OF TIME I'M ON THIS SITE. I THINK I'D BE A RICH MAN HA HA!!!!

CUZ JAY I KNOW YOU WANNA BE THERE YOU HAVEN'T GOT TO ONE YET TO VISIT YOUR MAFF FAMILY.

DAMN THEY GOT WHITEY!!!!!LOL

lol Smoke!!!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:50 pm

halo wants in too.is there room for another?

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:55 pm

TEAM HALO IS THE FIRST ON THE RESERVE LIST,

NEXT SEASON I WILL LOOK INTO BIGGER TOURNEYS, BUT THAT MEANS WE HAVE TO HAVE MORE COCHITUITE TYPE LAKES, BIGGER AND TOUGHER PLACES.

I HATE HAVING A 15 LIMIT BUT THATS ALL THE PERMITS ALLOW, SORRY GUYS!

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:13 pm

it's all good johnny . You and Justin keep up the good work... keep these tourney's goin! We all LOVE IT

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:54 pm

No i know man, it just sucks i don't want a limit, we got a great bunch of guys and anglers man and i hate having to limit them.

and don't worry i know i speak for Justin when i say we will not be stopping these anytime soon.

Posted Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:00 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links