pocketfisherman

johnnybag-a-bass

i agree sam , iv'e heard about that guy, don't blame him, we have a good group i'm not worried

I agree Johnny. We have a bunch of great, respectful group of guys! I wouldn't forsee any issues, but you gotta admit. If you buy a house THAT close to a public launch, you gotta expect to hear some boating related noise (ie. people, machines, etc.)!

haha i know that's what i said the first time i was there. apparently he was there well before the launch was built. what a bad deal he has going there!

yes go left on bisson lane but if you kept going straight you won't miss it don't worry. it will be very obvious where to turn once you get down attitash ave a little bit.

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:10 pm

thanks i see it on the map,big parking lot.see you there.

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:32 pm

samf

haha i know that's what i said the first time i was there. apparently he was there well before the launch was built. what a bad deal he has going there!

Wow, then that definately sucks for him! Shocked

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:27 pm

anybody need a partner for this tourney jimmy

Posted Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:54 pm

I have never fished this lake before but Sounds to me that he is sitting on a gold mine,should open up a bait and tackle shop!!

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:36 am

markdegrenier

I have never fished this lake before but Sounds to me that he is sitting on a gold mine,should open up a bait and tackle shop!!

1. Open shop at sunrise.
2. Sell coffee, donuts, cigarettes, bait and tackle.
3. ??????
4. Profit!

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:47 am

Don't forget hot dogs!!!

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:06 am

what about beer, guys?

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:18 pm

The Arrogant Anglers had to bow out for Attitash.

so we have 2 spots open for this one!

Posted Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:34 pm

budwick

what about beer, guys?

There was a topless coffee shop in Maine (burned down). That might spike business a little!

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:57 am

I wish I came across this sooner, I live about 2 minutes away. Anybody need a partner? I'm right up the road so if there's any last second changes and you need a fill in, I'm your guy!

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:29 am

hi guys. sorry, but something has come up and we have to cancel on this one. rather frustrating after making most of the tourneys the past two years, we've only made it to one this year. hopefully, we can make it to the next one. sorry for the short notice.

Posted Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:07 am

I have my boat back,That's the good news but like i mentioned at sign ups for this tourney our attendance hinges on my sons baseball. Wed night is his 1st playoff game. I really want to fish and i will keep everyone posted as soon as i find out myself.

Posted Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:18 am

checked out attitash sunday.best five were 4.1,2.12,2.12,2.01,1.05.not a bad day,we had a real good one on in the pads but shook the hook.see you guys next week

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:04 am

Thanks for the feed back bro, sorry you guys can't make it Ralph, next time.

Posted Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:30 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links