I have an extra kayak if someone needs one for the tourament. It holds up to 250 lbs. And is a fishing kayak. If any one is interested they can take it for the week to get use to it.

Last edited by regularroy on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Wow that is huge man , you rule.
I hope we get a few more guys for this one.
Should be a good day!

Posted Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:22 pm

regularroy

I have an extra kayak if someone needs one for the tourament. It holds up to 250 lbs. And is a fishing kayak. If any one is interested they can take it for the week to get use to it.

Very cool!

I hope this tourney runs and works out well so there can be more. Very Happy

Posted Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:28 pm

I see all kinds of kayak anglers on this site, is there a reason no one else is signing up or chiming in on the idea. I am certainly open to all and any suggestions you guys have.
like I said we can tweak these as we go, if it's just the date let me know and we can have another one right after this one.

lets' go yakers show the rest of these guys how it's done on the surface!

Posted Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:32 am

just saw the post, wnecbass is in

Posted Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:20 am

Awesome you are added, up to six few more and we'll have a good payout for you!
Should be fun either way!

Posted Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Any more kayak or canoe guys out there????

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:39 am

shawneramone

Any more kayak or canoe guys out there????

They will be at quaboag

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:48 am

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:57 am

Like I said can't do this one but would be siked for the next.

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:03 am

biggz53

Like I said can't do this one but would be siked for the next.

+1

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:12 am

I know we'll have another soon, it was thrown together quick.
next time guys!

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:15 am

Like Johnny said, this one was thrown together quickly. I'm sure if you yakkers throw some dates at the Commissioner, he can organize a handful more before the season is over (which is not for a long time away in all reality). I don't know if Johnny plans on being there (assume he is), but he doesn't fish in the cartopper tourneys. Maybe you guys can hold a yakker tourney the same days as those and then some? Just throwing stuff out there as suggestions.

There is a place for every type of fishing here in MAFF! Go Fish

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:47 am

yeah speaking of wich if you want to throw a couple more toppers together, i know theres time and we really didn't go to far into the season with them this year, feel free. let me know we can work together and sneak in a few more

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:58 am

johnnybag-a-bass

yeah speaking of wich if you want to throw a couple more toppers together, i know theres time and we really didn't go to far into the season with them this year, feel free. let me know we can work together and sneak in a few more

I'm totally down with that. I think you could probably do a cartopper every weekend next season and get a turnout. Those are filling up faster than the big boat tourneys. I know there's usually less spots but if you're not signed up by 8:30 Sunday night then you're missing out.

Posted Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:05 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links