Hey guys! Never been here can i get an address? Thanks

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Sorry I had to bail guys. Good luck

Posted Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:33 am

Guys thank you for a good tournament, hot day and a busy Charles river.

Congrats to Popeye (Doug) for winning first with 7.1lbs
Berkeley grad came in second with. 6.6lbs
Regularroy came in at third with. 5.7lbs
Stevelibs came in at. 3.0lbs
Emerson came in at. 2.12lbs
Lunker came in at 1.25. By Steve

We did alright digitally, we will tighten it up some more.
But overall I think it was a great success, and I look forward to the next one. I have decided that the winner gets to decide the next body of water.

So Doug when you come up with a place suitable for one of these, email me and I will make it happen. Sat-sun either day and I'm sure we'll have some interest.

Guys it was nice meeting you and I look forward to the next one!

Posted Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:10 pm

Johnny, Did you do a 5 fish limit? seems like lunker shoud have been larger.

Posted Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:51 pm

Yeah five fish, a lot of 1.1's today
Next one we have to make sure we calibrate each scale, learn as we go.

You going to make the next one?

Posted Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:57 pm

No fish over 2 lbs but I know I lost one that felt pretty good and several other guys also failed to hook/land better fish. I missed lunker by .01 lb

I had a great time meeting the guys and fishing the Charles. Boated 9 bass and one monster pickerel -- it was clearly a personal best but I didn't bring a tape measure so I'll never know exactly how large it was.

Here's a suggestion regarding the different scales: first, we decide if we're reporting in ounces or decimals; second, every entrant should be responsible for tallying their own weight and doing the conversion if necessary; entrant delivers their list showing their five best individual weights (with conversions if necessary) to the tourney marshall; marshall confirms the weights from the photos; marshall and entrant sign off on the list (I kinda stole this from golf but it's how they do it in the pros Laughing ) . This way, if there is an question about weights the entrant has every opportunity to ensure that the numbers are correct; takes the responsibility off the marshall.

What do you think Johnny-b-a-b?

Posted Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:44 pm

Sounds good to me, and I agree it was fun and I didn't even fish it.

Posted Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:48 pm

Im gonna go ahead and say i think i dropped the ball today Crying or Very sad But a bad day fishing is better than a good day at work! I had a blast. It was really awesome to meet everyone! And seeing those Hobie yaks in action was pretty aweseome. Thanks Johnny for putting this together.

Posted Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:41 pm

I would like to say thank you to Johnny for setting this up it was a lot of fun. I would also like to say that it was great to meet you guys and that I am looking forward to the next one.

I will come up with a place and shoot you a e-mail Johhny.

Thanks again

Posted Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:37 pm

congrats Mr. eye

Posted Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:44 pm

uuuuuuuuuu

Last edited by stevelibs on Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:59 pm

bobpuge

congrats Mr. eye

Thanks---hahaha yeah a few to many eyes

Posted Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Great job guys. I'm glad to hear it was a successful outing.

Depending on the date of the next one I'm going to try to make sure I'm there.

Congrats to Popeye!

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:32 am

I am really sorry I missed this one... looking forward to the next one for sure!

PJ

Posted Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:24 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links