unique to say the least. It's pretty cool. but scary

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:44 pm

COUPLE SPOTS LEFT IF ANY ONE WANTS IN

6:30 TO 12:00

CHARLES RIVER WALTHAM!

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:44 am

stevelibs

bobpuge

stevelibs.......WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ICON WITH THE THREE HEADS......IT'S GOTTA BE THE STRANGEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN ON ANY WEB SITE ......LOL

I was showing my kids how to build custom rods. Instead of embellishing the rod with thread art, they wanted this. They call it a totem "pole", of course; and I like the idea of the built-in high-five it offers with each catch. LOL

That's awesome

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:32 am

I have a new found respect for kayak fishermen! I was watching a few back-to-back shows on the Fishing Network (Thank you Verizon FIOS for having it in your channel lineup!) and these guys were fishing from their kayaks in the ocean. They were catching HUGE groupers and tarpon! The fish were almost as big as the kayaks, unbelievable!

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:50 am

We're a tough bunch Cool

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:57 am

johnnybag-a-bass

COUPLE SPOTS LEFT IF ANY ONE WANTS IN

6:30 TO 12:00

CHARLES RIVER WALTHAM!

not to quote myself, but let's go two more spots for this sunday, and theres a Valpey challenge on the line.

Posted Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:24 am

Still time to get into the first ever MAFF kayak tournament, we have seven right now, someone has to back out.
Let me know I'll add you to the list

Guys I'll be down the ramp at 6:00 A.M

See you then!

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Looking forward to it

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Hey guys I hate being that guy but when I just went to strap down my kayak I realized that my buddy borrowed both of my straps and he still currently has them. Can't get a hold of him and doubt I will since he was in CT today. Figured I'd call it now before it got too late. Best of luck tm guys wish I could make it.

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:57 pm

No big deal, we'll see you at the next one. The big boat tourneys started with six, lol
Build it and they will come, lol

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:44 pm

Johnny

I know at least three more guys that would be interested in these tournaments but they wouldn't give up a chance to fish one of our MAFF all boat tournaments or car toppers . Me being one i know its difficult to put together a tournament but if they could be on a day that were not holding another tourney we may get more yak guys fishing?? Maybe Saturdays? Just my opinion .

Thanks
ED

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Thanks Ed, I appreciate it. I plan on having more, this was just thrown together to get them started.
See you at the concord right?

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:24 pm

I really hope this goes well. I would love to participate in one of these in the near future. The concept is awesome.

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:35 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links