Ok so I've been trying to avoid this and although I'm a little superstitious I really wasn't buying into the new boat curse that some of you threw around. However, I've put in about 25 hours on the water with zip to show for for it. Damn you new boat curse. I'm gonna try to shake it off today. I'm not frustrated

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:11 pm

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:19 pm

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:22 pm

Thanks Johnny, you just reminded me that having the new boat curse is better than having Tony Romo as my favorite teams QB. I'm gonna catch bass today. You the man Johnny!!!

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:27 pm

its all in your head, this time of year is slow as it is. chill shawn white, youll slam a pig i know it

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:39 pm

Ya I gotta chill

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:39 pm

Spill something on it, Then it won't be new anymore, it will be used. By the way , spill something that is easy to clean up Rolling Eyes

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:10 pm

No matter what Shawn, you can take solace in the fact that Tony Romo truly does suck no matter what, but you will be catching fish in no time on your new boat! D'oh!!!!

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:11 pm

true dat true dat, kevs right you know you'll catch fish, it's early

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:53 pm

pocketfisherman

No matter what Shawn, you can take solace in the fact that Tony Romo truly does suck no matter what, but you will be catching fish in no time on your new boat! D'oh!!!!

ahh very nice grass hopper!

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:54 pm

You should be very worried Shawn!

I'm jealous you've already had 25 hours on the water...you'll hook up with a good one soon.

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:29 pm

Ya man I have been out in some nasty wind this month. Nothing to be jealous about

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:34 pm

True.....the wind off 40 degree water must be brutal.

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:41 pm

I have a 2013 tracker that hasn't even seen water yet and a trolling motor still in tje box lol. Tnis weather has sucked ass sooo bad and I'm dying to get out! There's no reason why I should be trampling around in my waders when I have a boat sitting at home but I'm almost afraid to go out cause it might dump 2 feet of snow when I finally do! I'm getting sick of new England

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:43 pm

I tried to warn you.... Only way to break the curse is to:

1. Bring a banana on board during a tournament

2. forget to install the drain plug before launching, drive to the furthest point from the ramp on the lake and try to install the drain plug while still on the water
3. Pay Stratos' entry fee to the 1st tournament.

In all seriousness. the water is still freeking cold. it's a crap shoot going out this time of year.

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:44 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links