weigh in station or old school on the water weigh in?
yay
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
nay
91%
 91%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 12

WE DO HAVE A NICE FINAL PLANNED JUST NOT RELEASING INFO YET, IT WILL BE A TOURNEY AND A WHOEVER CAN COME IS WELCOME TYPE OF SHINDIG!

GOOD BBQ AND COLD BEERS IN OCTOBER, MAKES ME WEEPY!

Posted Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:39 pm

i really liked that big team battle where everyone was split up into 2 teams. even losing was a great time.

Posted Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:43 pm

samf

i really liked that big team battle where everyone was split up into 2 teams. even losing was a great time.

what he said,except our side won. It was cool no matter what tho.

Posted Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:40 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

WE DO HAVE A NICE FINAL PLANNED JUST NOT RELEASING INFO YET, IT WILL BE A TOURNEY AND A WHOEVER CAN COME IS WELCOME TYPE OF SHINDIG!

GOOD BBQ AND COLD BEERS IN OCTOBER, MAKES ME WEEPY!

Hmmmm Mystery lake final!! I like the idea of not knowing where to fish until the last minute.

Posted Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:32 pm

I agree with chuck, surprise would be nice

Posted Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:31 pm

i agree that way there is no prefishing

Posted Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:53 pm

johnny hav you allready picked this location or are you going to pull a lake out of a hat is it north,south, west, can ya give us a clue???

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:50 am

yeah i'll keep it under wraps, top two winners will be captians and pick teams, it's i'd say west a little. hahaha sorry
ohh and it has a ramp and it's on a private camp ground, so we can bbq and paaaahty

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:55 am

johnnybag-a-bass

yeah i'll keep it under wraps, top two winners will be captians and pick teams, it's i'd say west a little. hahaha sorry
ohh and it has a ramp and it's on a private camp ground, so we can bbq and paaaahty

Don't give up too much Johnny. That's why they call it a surprise. I love the two captains picking their team idea!

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:12 am

ya wasnt thinking jonny. cant have much of a party without a permit these days. i,m shure it will be a time to be had by all...

Posted Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:41 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links