post deleted

Last edited by khaskins on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:06 pm; edited 5 times in total

Posted Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:44 pm

THERE ARE ONLY 3 EVENTS LEFT THIS SEASON SO IF HAVE ONLY FISHED 1 OR2 YOU NEED TO GET YOUR 5 TO QUALIFY FOR GLEN CHARLIE.

Last edited by khaskins on Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:58 am

UPDATED ON 8/5 9 TEAMS QUALIFY FOR FINAL,7 TEAMS NEED TO FILL THE 5 TOURNEY QUOTA TO FISH GLEN CHARLIE.iF YOU HAVE ONLY FISHED 1 TOURNEY PLEASE LEAVE THE SPOTS OPEN FOR THE TEAMS THAT HAVE A CHANCE FOR THE FINAL.IF THEY DON'T SIGN UP THAT'S FINE.I THINK CONSIDERATION SHOULD BE GIVEN TO THE ONES WHO WANT TO FISH THE WHOLE SEASON RATHER THAN JUST SHOWING UP WHEN THEY WANT TO.THANKS.

Posted Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:20 pm

If they fished the entire trail then why are they short the number of mandatory tournaments?

Someone should give up that one tournament they want to fish all year because why??

Lower the amount of tournaments needed to qualify, would that not solve the problem???

Posted Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:38 pm

So anyone who may want to fish a cartopper event from here on out but may not have enough tourneys under their belts to fish in the toc at Glen Charlie shouldn't sign up to fish anymore cartopper events just IN CASE someone who doesn't yet have enough either, but may have enough eventually if they in fact do fish the remaining events ( which we should all hope they do or its all for not and those who just like to compete randomly get screwed)? I just want to be clear on that. Seems a little unfair to ask anyone to do that in my opinion. If its that close and someone gets shut out, its their own fault and nobody else's. I think we need to just have people accountable for themselves and not worry about anyone else as far as signing up for tourney. These are supposed to be adults after all.

Posted Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:45 am

this is why i didn't want this to get as big as it has.
next year i say no standings what so ever.
if you want standings and toc's, join a club.
straight up tourneys for a few hours on a sunday.

two cents

Posted Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:00 am

Guys, anyone who wants to sign up, sign up. Kenny sometimes does not think before he posts and he never consults with Neil or I before he does. We all know the tournies post at 8 ( when anyone but ken posts them). Everyone has an equal opportunity to get in. Period. Please do not, not sign up for any reasons other then your own. is that a sentence? Laughing

Posted Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:08 am

I think Ken's interntions were good for saying this however this is a FREE site, If you want to fish SIGN UP at the end of the day it is your own personal responsibility to be sure you are on line when the events are posted, some get in, some dont, its the luck of the draw.

Im sure there will be a few solid guys who will say "so and so needs one more event to get in and he has a better chance than I do so Ill give up my spot"
But never should it be "dont sign up cuz team joe blow needs one more to qualify"

Sorry Ken I love ya bud but I gotta rule against this one, the official cartopper standings are up if you would be so kind as to delete this post so no one is confused as to which one is valid it would be appreciated

Posted Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:16 am

I agree Neil. If someone was one tourney away from qualifying for the TOC and were already a reserve and asked if someone who already qualified or someone who wasn't interested in the TOC would give up a spot, most would. We have a great group of people here for the most part.

johnny, keeping standings are fine. Requests such as this one, which probably came out wrong and had nothing but good intensions behind it, just cant be made. I see Ken's point, but its up to people to get in a tourney on their own or not. That's just the way the bobber bounces. Smile

Posted Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:41 pm

johnnybag-a-bass

this is why i didn't want this to get as big as it has.
next year i say no standings what so ever.
if you want standings and toc's, join a club.
straight up tourneys for a few hours on a sunday.

two cents

Confused I'd say that horse has left the barn...

Posted Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Its a dead beaten subject. Some people are gunna take it more seriously, standings/etc. One trail is never going to please everyone. As a public/free site id assume they also want to appeal to the general public and not just the core of the site. If people dont want in cause they think they shouldnt have to fight to make the sign up. Well make a private league. Its been done. I think the real issue is what Maff's "official" league is. That seems to be the only thing people argue about. Whether its said or not thats how I see it.

Posted Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:16 pm

Boys i must say one thing that screen that someone brought with the led lights was awesome and i think that is something we should get in the future.Thank you to whoever brought that def was a cool touch that everyone can see the weights even if your loading your gear.All the guys waste no time getting out of another guys way and thats MAFF at its finest. Many people has noticed we are very quick in and out the water and weights are done like pros.Respectful of guys using the lake and neighbors.Great Job to All and we need that led screen prob get one cheap online!!!

Smoke

Posted Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:52 pm

Smoke that was Dave Wojic that runs the cran bog hawgs tourney's.He called me and said he wanted to do it.Dave runs a great set up and he was excited about his new scale.
If you are interested he is doing a night tourney at Whitehall this month on a saturday.Let me know and I'll let him know you're coming.We can get you on that facebook page if you want.

Posted Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:13 pm

O.K. so I made a simple request and everyone takes it the wrong way.Whatever,I think I'll be done with all the bulls$%^ after this season.
I agree with Johnny no standings,no finals,just sign up and fish.Moneys should only be withheld if needed for tourney supplies.Don't even keep track of the biggest fish or the biggest bag.
Sorry Neil I can't delete this yet.I only posted it so all knew where they stood.It's kind of funny the guys that sling the s*** don't even fish the t's.
L.M.F.A.O.

Posted Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:20 pm

pockets new hat .....

Posted Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:27 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links