I like pie

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:40 am

I like turtles

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:08 am

Turtle pie for everyone!!!

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:06 am

johnyak

In response:
Ignorance is bliss.....and you can't fix stupid. I did not ask you to support and/or agree with my critieria for not fishing every weekend tounament...albeit a separate venue from yours. However the rules and the game remain the same...I merely stated my justification for not being able to do so.

In addition, the response "cry me a river" is far from original but thanks for the laugh, what river do you recommend. I like the Charles myself...

What I really question is the ambivalent nature of what you post each and every day...you are a walking contradiction and meaningless.....just yesterday you were calling for nothing short of positive input and asking the site master to remove posts that did not sit well with you...I quote"this guy is pissing me off". Today, a different story.

What I fail to understand is where your indefensible anger and constant bitching stems from. This is a fishing site in the United States of America, an enjoyable, mutual exchange of information, not a platform for you to spew your venom of the day at people who question and/or respond to you., Here's an idea before you take your rod and go home..

if you don't want to hear any reponses or feedback that dare to disagree with you or join in on the proverbial ass kissing.I suggest you start your own fishing site in one of the following countries....North Korea, China or Cuba.

Finally. as far as tournaments go, a large percentage of MAFF members don't participate....unfortunately Mr. Ambassador, you can't silence the majority, despite all of your efforts to the contrary.

First off our server is from North Korea, we have many of them come through here. The fact that you mock their nation shows your selfish ignorance.

A large percentage of MAFF does not even use it. If you compare the amount of guys who are on here at a regular basis to the total amount of members you'll see that. Your such an E thug. You claim innocence but type on talking smack. Its nothing you would be caught saying in person anyways so its irrelevant. So maybe just keep smokin that dope and enjoying that piece of rubber in your ass you call "bliss"

And your favorite lure is a senko. This means you have zero say in any and all T threads. Read the rules pal

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:44 am

E-thug!!! Classic

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:08 am

There is an actual thing called turtle pie, its a dessert pie. Chocolate silk, cream cheese, chocolate frosting, caramel, and pecans. Yup, turtle pie for everyone indeed. So now that everyone has some, this thread should end.

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:18 am

its amazing how ridiculous all of these topics get. youd think its elementary if you didnt know who was typing this stuff. sad part is your all grown ass men, besides shawn-o of course.

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Turtle pie for everyone!!!

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:31 pm

This is why I asked Johnny to get it deleted.I'm tired of the bullshit and just want to fish.Fish on Brothers.

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:58 pm

Rich loves senkos

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:30 pm

Rich loves senkos

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Senkos have team stratos averaging 12.5lbs a tourney to be leading the cartopper division for highest average weight.

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:50 pm

our server is from north korea?

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:08 pm

fishermanmike

our server is from north korea?

She was last night. She was cute too

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:17 pm

zing! i hope you don't make another anti-senko comment. isn't LHPSND leading? do those guys even own a spinning rod haha

Posted Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:21 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links